Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PiSexy Help

hopefully i will get a response from someone on the IRC...there are people in there, but none have been active since I have been in there. Been almost 6-8 hours now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Looks like everything is against you. Dont quit and stay persistent. Good luck.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    So you are saying they are still pulling out money frm ur account each month even when they have supposebly disabled you. Nice i would say :-/
    Gone for Infinite Period

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Well, I mean, it has been autopulling for a long time, like since 2007, I guess I just wasn't really paying attention. Just hoping I can get someone from PiSexy to contact. Is there anyone here that is a PiSexy member that could relay my problem to a site mod on my behalf? I would sure be grateful!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    When that person relay a message for you, tell him to get in touch with me, I can't seem to recover my password either, I have been a member since 2006! IRC chan to no avail!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I think I'm noticing a pattern here...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I had an account back in the day with over 4TB of upload.

Someone hijacked the account due to their former request page not being secure...
    I went to their irc and talked to their staff about it...
    Upon talking to staff, proving to them my email was correct and sending them a list of ips I had used on the account in the past 2 years. They pretty much told me to F* off that they didn't care that they would not give the account back to me. My former account to this day is still being used by the user who hijacked it and he has done slim to no seeding on it. He uses it for leeching anything he wants.

While the site had a nice selection of content... their staff didn't have a clue about anything, nor how to fix anything.
    Long story.... if your account is not working chances are its gonna stay that way.
    You are better off just signing up for a new one since you wont get far talking to their incompetent staff.

P.S. The donations being taken from your account auto doesn't seem far fetched at all... they have been known to do this time and time again... also I should mention the admin that "died" never really died it was also a scheme to get money back in the day that seemed to pan out. That site has scheme after scheme to make money... the ongoing paypal auto transfers was and has been their biggest scheme over all the years though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have never had any issues with them but did find this

http://www.scenenotices.com/pisexy-t...-truth-pimpie/

Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    also I should mention the admin that "died" never really died it was also a scheme to get money back in the day that seemed to pan out. That site has scheme after scheme to make money... the ongoing paypal auto transfers was and has been their biggest scheme over all the years though.
    Last edited by Frankthetank1; 08-06-2011 at 09:37 PM.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    I have never had any issues with them but did find this

http://www.scenenotices.com/pisexy-t...-truth-pimpie/

Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    also I should mention the admin that "died" never really died it was also a scheme to get money back in the day that seemed to pan out. That site has scheme after scheme to make money... the ongoing paypal auto transfers was and has been their biggest scheme over all the years though.
    I've been on the site for 6 years and I can tell you with certainty that this part is a lie:

On August 26th if I recall correctly, Pimpie faked his death and had the users of his site pay for his "fake funeral"

Nobody was asked to pay for Pimpie's funeral and I've read every post on the site.

So at least part of that thing is a lie... maybe the whole thing is a lie? I have no idea one way or the other on the rest of it but until somebody has some actual proof there's no point in spreading malicious rumors.

--DB

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    For what ever reason the following was discussed in the IRC chat room: user anmes were changed to protect there identity.

Person 1 I'm sorry people, PiSexy is not coming back due to lack of funding.. The site wasn't hacked or something, the server bills just weren't paid..

Person 2 oh?

Person 1 domain will be forwarded to a blog soon

Person 2 that blows

Person 1 i haven't got more info then that

Person 2 is this from the horses mouth?

Person 1 from mrfrans

Person 2 hmm

So it looks like the site is gone for good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast