Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PiSexy Help

SuperTorrents.org http://supertorrents.org/

Open Signups until Monday, August 15 added 3 hours ago

Signups will be open until Monday due to the closure of another torrent site, PiSexy. We invite anyone who was a member of PiSexy to sign up, hopefully you can find a new home in ST. There is a forum thread where you can find some information related to the closure and talk to other ex-PiSexy members.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    As a Pisexy refugee, what are people's opinions of ST.org taking on the majority of Pisexy's member base?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    What's the likelyhood of Pisexy's member-base migrating over to ST.org?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SuperTorrents is an awesome site. They (and others) welcomed us when things were very dark.

But it looks (yes... I'm shocked) that we MIGHT be able to get the site up and running. We have enough people making pledges so if they follow through the site will be back up and running soon.

Time will tell.

--DB

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbob View Post
    SuperTorrents is an awesome site. They (and others) welcomed us when things were very dark.

But it looks (yes... I'm shocked) that we MIGHT be able to get the site up and running. We have enough people making pledges so if they follow through the site will be back up and running soon.

Time will tell.

--DB
    Most encouraging thing I've heard all week!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    I have never had any issues with them but did find this

http://www.scenenotices.com/pisexy-t...-truth-pimpie/

I've been on the site for 6 years and I can tell you with certainty that this part is a lie:

On August 26th if I recall correctly, Pimpie faked his death and had the users of his site pay for his "fake funeral"

Nobody was asked to pay for Pimpie's funeral and I've read every post on the site.

So at least part of that thing is a lie... maybe the whole thing is a lie? I have no idea one way or the other on the rest of it but until somebody has some actual proof there's no point in spreading malicious rumors.

--DB
    You obviously don't know much. Since I read the nfo and all the stuff mentioned in it was true. I am a friend of Wild as well as several of the other former staff members mentioned in the nfo. That dirt aired in the nfo is all true... sorry to say they took you guys for a ride. Bitsoup does the same thing with their members as well with the contests, I have known several other sites that do this as well.
    There was a thread asking for funds to cover the funeral.
    They never really sent prizes to actual members.
    As far as the Dollar amounts in the figures... they could be exaggerated a little... (Lottery ones.) But the monthly VIP ones are correct... by pimpies own confession to me back in the day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    There was a thread asking for funds to cover the funeral.
    Sorry, you are either wrong or you are intentionally lying - only you know which. But either way there was never a thread asking for funds to cover funeral costs and I read them all.

The rest of it? Who knows. But Wild was a disgruntled former staff member who charged off to make his own site that failed. They tend to post a bit of smack about the site that tossed them out.

--DB

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    TBH not only was there a forum thread about the funeral I'm quite positive it was mentioned via mass pm them needing money to cover the costs as well... which makes me wonder why they let the site die in this manner in the first place?
    If they were willing to harass users to donate for a funeral that never took place, award prizes to users who didn't exist...
    why did they not simply ask users for money to cover the server costs that were already well covered?

Maybe there's more to this story than they are letting on.
    As you have already pretty much proved darkbob... its not the fact that the users wouldn't and couldn't come up with the money even though it was never really needed. You guys seem to be trucking along getting those funds as we speak... so ask yourself what the real reason for them closing their cash cow down really was?
    (Not trying to start rumors or anything... seriously suggesting there must be something more to the story than is being let on.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123