Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: best tracker to give your all to...?

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown1_ View Post
    I was wondering which tracker would you all choose if you only had one tracker to become the best user you could be on? By that I mean, reaching the highest userclass. In choosing, be sure to consider the benefits because of all the hard work spent attaining the super elite user class. (i.e. invites to whatever forum/tracker/etc.)

Personally, since I never really watch television and I very rarely watch movies, I have chosen as my goal to become eliteTM on What.cd. (I love karoake and singing!) I am well on my way there also. But it is a hell of a lot of work attaining 500 perfect FLACs. I'm positive I don't have the HDD space for it either. I'm just doubting if eliteTM on What is something that I really should be putting so much time into.
    I just think you are a moron, male or female, doesn't really matter. You have been hoarding invites here at FST with some kind og bullshit explanation that you wanted the best trackers in every nationality. A lot of FST-members might have bought that BS, I didn't (call me paranoid if you want). You have been begging for invites to every tracker out there, and now you claim you are not interested at all in TV, nor movies. WTF buddy ... you really think we're all retarded or what???

I call you on your BS, this thread is just another example ... who the fuck wants to invest to become super el3te-class, dumbo? You share because you want to, not to become some kind of el3te-user anywhere and gather some more invites or whatever membership to some super-duper-shitty-tracker. That's what has gone wrong with BT ... peeps just rent some seedbox, throw some shit in it and are on top off the world in no time. Add to that a 24/7 presence in IRC and some massive forum-spamming and you have the pleasure to meet today BT-el3te ... a sad bunch of lowlifes, with no life, hardly a brain and sticking their heads deep in others (staff and über-users) asses everywhere.

Sad bunch of wankers ... the lot of 'em.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    rofl m8 also 24/7 afk in irc cos they dont ned to be activ in community anymore cos they already collect all trackers...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Why can't I be the highest userclass at all the trackers at, say above level 5? That'd be uber cool, like all my Pokemons leveled up and shiz.

Btw, What.cd is easy to get into. Choose another site, n00b!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Why can't I be the highest userclass at all the trackers at, say above level 5? That'd be uber cool, like all my Pokemons leveled up and shiz.
    A wild level 9 appears! Martinator uses Seedbox! It's super effective! Level 9 faints!
    Last edited by anon; 07-02-2011 at 07:22 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Is it just me or does Disme seem a lil paranoid-ahahahaha!!! Hey Disme that is no way to talk to a girl, my bad i mean robot like Idol thinks-lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    a sad bunch of lowlifes, with no life, hardly a brain and sticking their heads deep in others (staff and über-users) asses everywhere.

Your ignorant and immature post clearly includes you into your own self-described microcosm. Permanent ignore for you, internet tough guy.
    Last edited by unknown1_; 07-03-2011 at 03:27 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Holy shit, i guess you have just been told Disme-lol I better shut up to before im next

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    in a way i agree with disme (apart from the name calling), whats the point, like i have always said just because someone has 100 ratio with 1 gig downloaded and 100 gig uploaded, doesnt really make them a good member, they could just be a prick with a seedbox, someone with 1tb downloaded and 1 tb uploaded with 300 torrents downloaded in their history is a lot better member, even though on most trackers out there, because they have a 1 ratio they are just a user (and will never get promoted unless they stop downloading and just seed, which lets be honest, is no bloody good for a private tracker).

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I just think you are a moron, male or female, doesn't really matter. You have been hoarding invites here at FST with some kind og bullshit explanation that you wanted the best trackers in every nationality. A lot of FST-members might have bought that BS, I didn't (call me paranoid if you want). You have been begging for invites to every tracker out there, and now you claim you are not interested at all in TV, nor movies. WTF buddy ... you really think we're all retarded or what???

I call you on your BS, this thread is just another example ... who the fuck wants to invest to become super el3te-class, dumbo? You share because you want to, not to become some kind of el3te-user anywhere and gather some more invites or whatever membership to some super-duper-shitty-tracker. That's what has gone wrong with BT ... peeps just rent some seedbox, throw some shit in it and are on top off the world in no time. Add to that a 24/7 presence in IRC and some massive forum-spamming and you have the pleasure to meet today BT-el3te ... a sad bunch of lowlifes, with no life, hardly a brain and sticking their heads deep in others (staff and über-users) asses everywhere.

Hehe, I don't agree 100% with the way you worded it, but I do agree you should share shit you want to share, not just because of some l33t reward structure. Most of the movies I try to share are OOP (out of print) or just being hoarded on some auction site for $100+ dollars, which most cinephiles can't really afford. With the additional idea that the original directors/producers don't see a dime off of these 2nd/x hand sales, it is sad. Therefore, that's why I do what I do: if you do it for the userclass, get to the elite zone you want to; 99/100 you will feel it was too much work for the "reward". Share for the want for people to hear/see what they wouldn't have the chance to see/hear otherwise, that what this whole P2P/DDL shit is all about, niot this e-peen shit.

/Waits for stoi to see my profile at BCG and chirp me
    //Agree with disme's point, but not the delivery
    //Ponders why he would rather post here than pick up some chick at the popular club tonight that showed interest in him less than 2 hours ago
    ///Probably has to do with the bouncers being idiots and everyone going to the club being douchenozzles
    ////Love you all!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    In my what.cd invitees I have one that has a ratio in the thousands, has donated to get the heart icon, but has 10.19 MB downloaded and a single snatch (he doesn't even use the site for freeleech)

• Uploaded: 12.76 GB
    • Downloaded: 10.19 MB
    • Ratio: 1,282.16
    • Required ratio: 0.00
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 07-03-2011 at 04:44 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast