Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: best tracker to give your all to...?

Weird. I even have 12 GB downloaded and I don't consider myself a heavy user at What

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    How do you guys live with so little music? I have ~400GB downloaded there, not to mention probably hundreds of GB of stuff during the occasional sitewide freeleech (I went through a while back and replaced all my crappy limewire 128kbps files with V0 MP3, for example).
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I have

Whatcd: Snatched: 1,673
    Waffles: Snatches: 840

I haven't taken advantage of a music site freeleech in quite awhile though, because I have everything I really want in good quality already, and enough buffer on whatcd that it doesnt really matter when I snatch. and btw waffles appears to be on freeleech right now
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 07-03-2011 at 09:09 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    How do you guys live with so little music?
    Once upon a time in a far off , near mythical land called Yesterday there existed something called radio.
    And the people listened and were happy.
    Or relatively until sometime around 1977 and the emergence of an evil called disco.
    This evil was very strong and took many terrible forms like KC and the Sunshine Band and The Bee Gees but the most horrible went by the unassuming name of The Village People.
    Under them the land of Yesterday fell into a long and barren winter and only the coming of the noble Grunge Knight Sir Cobain of Seattle finally brought relief to the land.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-03-2011 at 10:34 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Except radio is full of ads and the same shitty 10 songs on a constant repeat reel.

I do have a Sirius XM subscription though
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    So then it isn't is it?

Also there are lots of radio stations out there that aren't top 40 .
    Btw low tech person that I am how the hell am I suppose to know what I like except by hearing it on the radio first? I mean what do you people do pull bands out of your ass?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Similar artists schemes, suggestions from friends, recommendation engines like last.fm, etc. You can see if you like the tracks first via youtube/last.fm/pandora/grooveshark/etc.

Or you can just blindly try stuff that looks interesting. If it sucks, you can always delete the album.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Except radio is full of ads and the same shitty 10 songs on a constant repeat reel.

I do have a Sirius XM subscription though
    Someone else with a Sirius sobscription. Sweet. Mostly got it for Faction and Howard Stern

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Similar artists schemes, suggestions from friends, recommendation engines like last.fm, etc. You can see if you like the tracks first via youtube/last.fm/pandora/grooveshark/etc.

Or you can just blindly try stuff that looks interesting. If it sucks, you can always delete the album.
    Seems more like work than pleasure.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Perhaps, but the end result is a collection deeper than the tracks popular enough to get on the radio. Music is its own reward

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast