Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: best community...?

DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok
    If it's not at least level 11, it's not worth joining.
    If it's not FLAC it's not worth listening, if it's not HD it's not worth watching, eather...
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 07-03-2011 at 10:19 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    9 is the new 10. Does that mean 10 is the new 11?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    If it's not FLAC it's not worth listening, if it's not HD it's not worth watching, eather...
    Both facts. You should talk to IdolEyes about how anything below 1080p is an unwatchable blemish on the face of the film industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I progressed even further so that now nothing that isn't in 3D is also beneath me.
    Yogi Bear has now taken over from Citizen Kane as my top movie ever.
    I laughed.I cried .I got a migraine.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I progressed even further so that now nothing that isn't in 3D is also beneath me.
    Yogi Bear has now taken over from Citizen Kane as my top movie ever.
    I laughed.I cried .I got a migraine.
    You weren't firing a ramset nail gun into your head at the same time by any chance ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's all bout the fake login page, bro!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Patryk24's Avatar "Why so serious?"
    I'd go with the BTN and PT. However, I was also told that FTN got one of the best community.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryk24 View Post
    I'd go with the BTN and PT. However, I was also told that FTN got one of the best community.
    community eh?
    Demonoid has been a good community to me
    some of the uploaders and rippers are super helpful

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I think I have a great community ... plenty of kids that are the same age as mine, so they have a ton of kids to play with and a bunch of parents that are about my age and always willing to organise a dinner-party, a barbeque or just a casual drink.
    Not too much noise after 10 PM and before 8 AM. Your avarage residential neighbourhood/community.

Living near the community's centre and thus being able to get your bread, meat and other groceries on foot/bike and far enough to hear birds sing, cows, sheep, chicken and cocks in the morning.

All in all it could have been a lot worse.

Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I think I have a great community ... plenty of kids that are the same age as mine, so they have a ton of kids to play with and a bunch of parents that are about my age and always willing to organise a dinner-party, a barbeque or just a casual drink.
    Not too much noise after 10 PM and before 8 AM. Your avarage residential neighbourhood/community.

Living near the community's centre and thus being able to get your bread, meat and other groceries on foot/bike and far enough to hear birds sing, cows, sheep, chicken and cocks in the morning.

All in all it could have been a lot worse.

What level is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast