Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: best community...?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by njuubie View Post
    - (to make all the "community" fans happy) has no posts on the forums, or at least no posts that could be described as informative, interesting or entertaining.
    That's not true I wrote some good shit.
    Also objective is a word that would have a lot more force behind it if you posted under the same username here as you do elsewhere.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I downloaded one of those 1 seed torrents from there yesterday kinda expecting crappy speeds, but it maxxed out my downspeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    I downloaded one of those 1 seed torrents from there yesterday kinda expecting crappy speeds, but it maxxed out my downspeed.
    Seedboxes tend to do that when noone else is leeching..
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 07-13-2011 at 03:04 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Community schommunity ... who cares about community? Would a forum with threads a la 'how many fingers do you have?', 'what's your favourite toilet paper brand?' make a community of any sort? TORRENT trackers are for your audio, video etc. needs. Seek for community in your real, PHYSICAL life.

Hereby I feel compelled to say that FSC is a crappy tracker. It must have the worst design I have ever laid my eyes on - was the "designer" inspired by fresh vomit? I'm not even going to start by saying how ridiculously bad it is content-wise. Almost exclusively bad quality formats and 1 peer per every torrent. Is that site even alive? The last slightly entertaining or informative forum post was made in 2005. No wonder that every other thread in these forums is titled 'HAVE FSC, NEED XXX' - it's a piece of shit tracker and people want something with actual value.
    LOL ... déjà-vue ...

On a side note, think positive bro, maybe you could enlighten us with the names of some trackers that are worth collecting. Where there's a ton of seeds and great speeds and as a bonus the forums are filled with interesting, highly educating topics.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    No, I generally tend to not be an active member on sites that have absolutely no practical value. FSC is certainly one of them. I'm being one of the few objective people on FST..
    Yes and hiding behind a new account makes you that, surely.

Since value is so important to you, you probably sold your FSC account, huh?

Anyway, the tracker is not perfect, but there are some good people over there. If speeds are something that you're worried about so much, then you shouldn't stray away from 0day trackers anyway.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Seedboxes tend to do that when noone else is leeching..
    Shh.... seedboxes are evil tools designed to steal hard earned upload credit from the average joe. They have no benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    EI_SEEDS-300x300.jpg

I don't know how that could steal anything from anyone.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Community schommunity ... who cares about community? Would a forum with threads a la 'how many fingers do you have?', 'what's your favourite toilet paper brand?' make a community of any sort? TORRENT trackers are for your audio, video etc. needs. Seek for community in your real, PHYSICAL life.

Hereby I feel compelled to say that FSC is a crappy tracker. It must have the worst design I have ever laid my eyes on - was the "designer" inspired by fresh vomit? I'm not even going to start by saying how ridiculously bad it is content-wise. Almost exclusively bad quality formats and 1 peer per every torrent. Is that site even alive? The last slightly entertaining or informative forum post was made in 2005. No wonder that every other thread in these forums is titled 'HAVE FSC, NEED XXX' - it's a piece of shit tracker and people want something with actual value.
    LOL ... déjà-vue ...

On a side note, think positive bro, maybe you could enlighten us with the names of some trackers that are worth collecting. Where there's a ton of seeds and great speeds and as a bonus the forums are filled with interesting, highly educating topics.
    HDBits - for HD Video (Movies, TV-Shows), which I almost exclusively watch. Best quality internals possible, always great speeds and torrents with awesome retention rates. Forums are active, so is IRC - but that's secondary.

Waffles/What - for your music pleasure. Self-explanatory. Forums, IRC - great, you ought to know it.

KaraGarga - for movies that aren't available in HD. I'm into European cinema, so it's a must place. Often crappy speeds, but the place is great with lots of content and great people who feel passionate about "forgotten cinema".

-------

That's about it. FSC, FTN, UK-T smell like cow dung compared to mentioned trackers. Also, these trackers are not only for 'collecting', they are for using, since they are just that awesome. Scene trackers blow in general. ScT was awesome even though I never was into scene releases.
    Last edited by njuubie; 07-13-2011 at 09:31 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Aforementioned.

I'm into European cinema.....

I pose therefore I am.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-13-2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Poster BT Rep: +5

If
    you were a member there, I have a feeling it was quite some time ago. There is a pretty good selection of style sheets, some of which are pretty tight (h0mage ftw).

Content?, for the most part it is just the same BS you will find at most trackers and some packs put together by the uploaders which can be pretty sweet. The request section is as good as it gets also. The pre-times are usually pretty good (especially for a small tracker). They do fall off sometimes, because fsc doesn't use any donations for axx or servers unlike some sites out there.

Like previously said, that 1 peer is a seedbox. I feel much safer d/l from a seedbox and sharing with a few peers, than d/l and sharing with whatever i limit my client to connect to.
    As far as routing, I personally have not had any problems although I know a lot of people had problems. There has recently been a server change (dont know any details).

As for the last few sentences or your rant, I bet if you use your real account some light would be shed on that....

Edit: Does your usual nick happen to stat with "t"?
    Last edited by That1Guy; 07-14-2011 at 05:24 AM. Reason: paragraphs are gud
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast