I always had a thing for mininova

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    I heard so do Oleg and the HDBits staff...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    I don't think so ... you're one of the cool kids now
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Hdbits and FSC.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    mininova and eztv

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Community schommunity ... who cares about community? Would a forum with threads a la 'how many fingers do you have?', 'what's your favourite toilet paper brand?' make a community of any sort? TORRENT trackers are for your audio, video etc. needs. Seek for community in your real, PHYSICAL life.

Hereby I feel compelled to say that FSC is a crappy tracker. It must have the worst design I have ever laid my eyes on - was the "designer" inspired by fresh vomit? I'm not even going to start by saying how ridiculously bad it is content-wise. Almost exclusively bad quality formats and 1 peer per every torrent. Is that site even alive? The last slightly entertaining or informative forum post was made in 2005. No wonder that every other thread in these forums is titled 'HAVE FSC, NEED XXX' - it's a piece of shit tracker and people want something with actual value.
    Last edited by njuubie; 07-12-2011 at 07:05 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Cool story bro.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by njuubie View Post
    Community schommunity ... who cares about community? Would a forum with threads a la 'how many fingers do you have?', 'what's your favourite toilet paper brand?' make a community of any sort? TORRENT trackers are for your audio, video etc. needs. Seek for community in your real, PHYSICAL life.

Hereby I feel compelled to say that FSC is a crappy tracker. It must have the worst design I have ever laid my eyes on - was the "designer" inspired by fresh vomit? I'm not even going to start by saying how ridiculously bad it is content-wise. Almost exclusively bad quality formats and 1 peer per every torrent. Is that site even alive? The last slightly entertaining or informative forum post was made in 2005. No wonder that every other thread in these forums is titled 'HAVE FSC, NEED XXX' - it's a piece of shit tracker and people want something with actual value.
    Did your application get rejected or the staff banned you from fsc ?

The day he rejoins/gets in fsc, he is most likely to change his words.Better luck next time.
    Last edited by swas1980; 07-12-2011 at 08:40 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    No, I generally tend to not be an active member on sites that have absolutely no practical value. FSC is certainly one of them. I'm being one of the few objective people on FST. It is a worthless tracker that does not have absolutely anything to offer.

If you do not agree with me, please explain what's the use of a torrent tracker that:

- has a poor selection of material with crappy speeds (the number of peers is ridiculously low);
    - has its server located somewhere in a 3rd world country in Oceania, so it takes 30 minutes to load the main page on fiber;
    - has a layout that makes even the strongest faint;
    - (to make all the "community" fans happy) has no posts on the forums, or at least no posts that could be described as informative, interesting or entertaining.

I'm better off on sites that offer me maximum content of the highest quality with the best speeds. I don't find it reasonableä to dwell on trackers that have no value of any sort.
    Last edited by njuubie; 07-12-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast