Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best music trakers

Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What are the best music tracker now a days.
    To many have disappeared and it makes me sad.

Old Elektronik user.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    What.CD
    rutracker.org
    Waffles.FM

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    Old Elektronik user.
    I liked Elektronik. And SceneSound.

Apart from what n00bz0r mentioned (he's right), you may want to look into ST's music section, if you're into Scene releases. Apparently, that's the best place to get that sort of torrents. Scene-only music trackers seem to be doomed to failure.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Can anybody tell me about a good music tracker...with lots of freeleech or keeping ratio easy....don't need the scene

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    What.CD
    rutracker.org
    Waffles.FM
    n00bz0r is right about those...Though I don't know much about music tracker...but I am also searching for a good music tracker....and if u r talking about the content...what, ru and waffles are ur best choice......
    and so to hear about Electronik.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    Old Elektronik user.
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    What.CD
    rutracker.org
    Waffles.FM
    What about TT? Since he mentioned Elek, I guess he's into that kind of music and so TT would be a nice alternative for Elek, right?
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by superpagla View Post
    Can anybody tell me about a good music tracker...with lots of freeleech or keeping ratio easy....don't need the scene
    Yes. rutracker or Demonoid. Both have huge amounts of music, and neither tracker do you need to worry about your ratio. Besides that, there are small no-ratio trackers. But they're crap(and this isn't an opinion, it's a fact). So your best bet are the two big trackers mentioned.

Or head over to Avaxhome and start downloading from file hosters. Ton of music and no ratio worry.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    satclubbing.info is best according to me.A lot of quality techno packs,discogs,videos and quality EDM music.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by superpagla View Post
    If you don't care about music quality then private torrenting your music is going to be more hassle than its worth. Stick to demonoid if you must use torrents, or else use Soulseek or some other form of hassle-free P2P

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Forgot to tell you that I already use tT regulary and are loving it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    But they're crap(and this isn't an opinion, it's a fact).
    That is why I don't want to use them Demonoid and rutracker...
    Thnx Glitterstep for satclubing.info...i'll keep it in mind...And dont want to use soulseek & Avaxhome.
    Till now for music..I used google,torrentz, demonoid, mvddl.net for mvid,Tehparadox, warez...etc etc. but its so boring. A lot of hassle for downloading single piece....

And u are all suggesting about me Demonoid and ru.. I think I have no choice left except them....But any good tracker u have in your mind except Dmn and ru for me, pls share it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast