Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: which upcoming tv series are you most anticipating?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post

New shows I'll give a shot:

Touch
    I couldn't believe how good the premiere was.I'm basically at the point that any of these" scifi with a hook"shows immediately turn me off but somehow Touch danced around the ludicrous premise and turned it into something involving and human and even a bit touch...ing.
    Also Kiefer Sunderland who grated on me no end during the last few seasons of 24 redeems himself nicely as a man whose many failings are only exceeded by his love for his son.A good man but thankfully not a super one.
    It is a testament to the quality of the script and the acting that I bought every ridiculous minute.

I can't see how they can sustain it and I pray that they don't resort going the J.J. Abrams shadowy agency route but as for a one-off episode I highly recommend you watch it.

Btw I'm seriously considering giving up on this site .
    If I really want to talk to myself I can't rationalize the added effort necessary to post it online.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-27-2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Will never happen.

Anyways I'm looking forward to the Dwight Schrute spin off that will be coming in 2013. He'll be leaving The Office to do it. So with him and Michael Scott gone, the show is pretty much done.

Sure, this may go the way of Joey. But I'm hoping it goes down the Frasier path. I'm a fan of the Dwight character.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    If I really want to talk to myself I can't rationalize the added effort necessary to post it online.
    People do answer you, it is just the same people you already know, and you tend to ignore them in return, so it is rapidly becoming a vicious circle you have trapped yourself in.
    I often find myself talking to myself on this site with posts that go unacknowledged, I seem though to not need validation from spotty teenagers, thus this does not perturb me much.
    When I KNOW people are ignoring me on purpose then I simply get out my wax dolls and stick glass in them (which reminds me, you don't have a spare lock of hair you're willing to send my way do you ????).

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    When I KNOW people are ignoring me on purpose then I simply get out my wax dolls and stick glass in them (which reminds me, you don't have a spare lock of hair you're willing to send my way do you ????).
    I'd be willing to stick broken glass into Idol directly if he can't spare a hair.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    which reminds me, you don't have a spare lock of hair you're willing to send my way do you ????.
    Sorry I shaved it all off for the Olympic swim trials.

And I only ignore you because you're like family to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I'd be willing to stick broken glass into Idol directly if he can't spare a hair.
    I thought I already warned you to shut up or else I'd come over there and do something about it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-27-2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I thought I already warned you to shut up or else I'd come over there and do something about it.
    I wouldn't mind, it would relieve me of the burden of transporting a box of broken glass.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    You could always transport a box of unbroken glass and then smash it when you get here.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    I just watched the first episode of The Finder and it was an utter waste of time. I never for a moment felt that I was watching people,only characters and contrived ones at that.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    just watched "Touch" pilot and i am touched.

the firm waste of my time
    alcatraz waste of my time
    the finder waste of my time

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    just watched "Touch" pilot and i am touched.

the firm waste of my time
    alcatraz waste of my time
    the finder waste of my time
    Yeah Alcatraz is another one of those shows that has nothing going for it beyond the stupid mythology/big twist factor. At the end of the initial episode when it was "reveled" that the East Asian chick was also from 1960 it was more confirmation of the creator's lack of originality than a shock.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast