Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many of you can't wait to see the new adventures of Jack Bauer?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    We haven't seen Jack Bauer since season 8 of "24" ended. However, I miss him a lot. Hopefully, many of you miss him too. And Tony Almeida... the last time we saw him, he was arrested by the FBI. It doesn't make sense that he became a villain in season 7. Yes, he was devastated when Michelle died, but I am sure that if she watches him from heaven, she wouldn't want him to kill innocent people...
    ...Anyway, according to the latest news, Jack Bauer will be back on a big screen or a small screen in 2013. How many of you can't wait for his return?
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'll be the one to say it... 24 was shite. Full of bad acting and over dramatic plots.

yo

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If there were 8 seasons ( I dunno I largely gave up on it around 4) then only 7 were shite as the first one was OK and sort of original.
    After that it seemed largely that the whole thing was written on the fly and moronically repetitive with only an occasional good new character turning up to make it approach being bearable at all.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I think I watched one episode (or maybe a part of an episode) during the latter portion of season one and decided that if it was still around for a second season, I'd give it a shot, despite my dislike for Keifer Sutherland. I watched the entire second season as it aired and really struggled to get through the second half of it, if I even finished it. I can remember it being just terrible though.

yo

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Yes, it often felt that the writers of the show exhausted their ability to come up with something new and original; however, most seasons of "24" ended on a high note. Jack Bauer and Chloe O'Brian were a great team.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I liked 24 even with the multiple similar implausibles.

I mean there was always some fuckhead mole in CTU, some villain who wasn't the real villain behind the real villain, and multiple "ticking bomb" situtations where torture was authorized.

I think Jack died in every episode with "no one believed him moments" as well. I still liked it tho'.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah, I found it difficult to suspend disbelief for this show and as a result gave up sometime during season three.
    I bet clocker positively loathes it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I "pre-loathed" it and never watched a single episode.
    I believe the purity of my ignorance lends a great deal of credibility to my disdain.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I never ventured into the show because I was certain after 16 hours/shows, everyone would get tired and I'd have to watch 8 hours/shows of people sleeping. I just didn't think that would interest me.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    24 is the best cliffhanger type show I've ever seen. The biggest mark against it is probably how long it lasted.

It's hard to believe some here didn't even watch the first season.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast