Cycling torrents

http://cyclingtorrents.nl

Currently open, no idea if always open.

Registered users: 24,947
    Torrents: 4,264 (3306 alive)
    Seeders: 24,013
    Leechers: 1,660

Pre: n/a
    Speed: 6 (quite fast, some torrents with lots of peers, some boxes)
    Content: 9 (as a niche site, at least until I get some other site with cycling to compare it to)
    Overall: 7

Ratio: seems easy but this is during a freelech, seems to have freeleech torrents normally but no idea how many.

---

LM: there is a massive change in this sites peer activity throughout the day. When I looked at the stats they were 1/3 of the massive stats given by robogo25 and they do fall by about -600,000 seeders every night.

edit: dodgy giant Utorrent logo, probably should not cut/paste

Neptoons: number of torrents 1623 with 729 alive, number of leechers is 66.
    Last edited by smcewa11; 07-26-2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LSS #1

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    Cycling torrents
    Thank you, added.

LM: there is a massive change in this sites peer activity throughout the day. When I looked at the stats they were 1/3 of the massive stats given by robogo25 and they do fall by about -600,000 seeders every night.
    I guess all Lithuanians shut their computer down when they go to sleep...

Neptoons: number of torrents 1623 with 729 alive, number of leechers is 66.
    Do they really have 66 members, as the current stats say?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #33
    I guess all Lithuanians shut their computer down when they go to sleep...
    yes true in these pages: LinkoManija , nCore, Filelist.ro, Partis.si

60 -70% difference can be,

evening should be to compile statistics, during peak hours

Eastern European Countries, with large daytime and evening Differences Between Peers

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Neptoons
    members: 1k?, seeders: 2602, leechers: 66, torrents: 1623 with 726 alive today.

I had put the number of alive torrents only. About members, they were recently open so who knows how many now, maybe 2k.
    LSS #1

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #35
    Thank you, I fixed that. I was the last person who edited the entry, so "members: 66" was most likely an screw-up from my side, heh.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #36
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    @WTO MOD, Pls edit torrent day member's number at WTO review....seems like I was given wrong information about that.....I'll be also very glad if if u edit the review thread: I wrote 2 and half million.....make it 2 million....And currently 1,992,973 members are at the moment....they also added two new section 480p movies and TV.....

And pls edit bwtorrents status.....it's tracker is fine and working again....Thnx.....

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by superpagla View Post
    @WTO MOD, Pls edit torrent day member's number at WTO review....seems like I was given wrong information about that.....I'll be also very glad if if u edit the review thread: I wrote 2 and half million.....make it 2 million....And currently 1,992,973 members are at the moment....they also added two new section 480p movies and TV.....
    Done. I'd like to know how many of those members are real, however. I'll update the review thread when I get to my home computer.

And pls edit bwtorrents status.....it's tracker is fine and working again....Thnx.....
    OK, I will do so. If you're a member, would you provide updated stats and ratings?

Also, BWTorrents was the one where anyone could register but a donation was required to be able to download, right? In that case, I'm unsure about its availability. Technically it should be "open signup", but for all effective purposes accounts would be useless, so "invite request/referral" would be slightly (although still vaguely) more accurate. If I'm wrong, let me know.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #38
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    @anon, sorry I am not a regular user at bwtorrents.So (sorry that) I cant give u the stats. But u r right about it....so u can call it invite only/ donate.....
    And about TD, all those member are registered user...not active....no one can tell about it....But at least 20000 people stay active in a month (in my opinion)....

@anon, sorry I am not a regular user at bwtorrents.So (sorry that) I cant give u the stats. But u r right about it....so u can call it invite only/ donate.....
    And about TD, all those member are registered user...not active....no one can tell about it....But at least 20000 people stay active in a month (in my opinion)....
    Last edited by superpagla; 07-28-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #39
    It's cool. I put BWT on the first post's list. Let's hope someone can help with that.

TorrentDay is a bit complicated, they may say they have almost two million members, but it's pretty hard (for me at least) to trust the "statistics" from a site known to deceive in this regard. I'd personally be more inclined to use an estimate such as yours... what does the rest think?

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #40
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast