Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Help us update the What Trackers Offer here

Thank you. If they have an IRC channel, let me know. And I suppose it'd be missing a proper review too...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #82
    walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    CHDbits rarity is not level 2 anymore, it must be level 5 or 4 at least. Only few members have invites there. Although rarity doesn't match rating in most cases, CHD is the second best HD tracker now.

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #83
    walkman79: I've fixed what you told me via PM (didn't see the point of sending another message to say "it's done" when you've also posted here ). Thanks for the addition, by the way!

I'll talk the CHDBits rarity thingy with the rest of the crew.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #84
    walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by walkman79 View Post
    CHDbits rarity is not level 2 anymore, it must be level 5 or 4 at least. Only few members have invites there. Although rarity doesn't match rating in most cases, CHD is the second best HD tracker now.
    What other message? You mean I should have posted here what I said via pm? But I haven't said anything about CHDbits in my pm, just HD-Spain

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #85
    The first paragraph of my post referred entirely to what you PMed me about HD-Spain

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #86
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    ...On a sidenote, I'd appreciate some insight on DarkSide_RG, is it a tracker or forum? Should it be updated or removed from the WTO entirely?
    Both. DS uses external trackers as well as their own. They are currently tracking 33,590 torrents.

Updated.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    ...I marked it as "open signup" because of trial accounts. Is that no more? I don't see the button to create one in their homepage.
    Currently promoting trial accounts... or they're actually open (at the time of this post).
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #87
    LibraryPirate.me: http://librarypirate.me/

Genre: E-learning / Textbooks

they say this tracker is the largest collection of free textbook torrents in the Internet.

» Stats
    Members: 28,644
    Torrents: 4,911
    Seeders: 62,774
    Leechers: 2,402
    Peers: 65,176

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by robogo25 View Post
    they say this tracker is the largest collection of free textbook torrents in the Internet.
    Added. I hadn't heard of it until now.

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #89
    Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    Please be aware of this, but the previous Danish/Scandinavian tracker nordic-t.org is no longer a tracker. Nordic-t is now a forum/debate site.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by lol87 View Post
    Please be aware of this, but the previous Danish/Scandinavian tracker nordic-t.org is no longer a tracker. Nordic-t is now a forum/debate site.
    I've marked it as dead last month. If it's no longer a tracker it has nothing to do in the What Trackers Offer list.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast