Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help us update the What Trackers Offer here

In the past years, we've been constantly trying to update the What Trackers Offer (WTO) list to keep it as much up-to-date as possible. From now on, we will be dedicating more time and resources to make it more accurate, and that, for the benefit of all of us.

We granted edit rights to a couple of members recently to help us perform that task and they will need your input to achieve it.

The WTO team is constituted of : anon and LightOnTheLedge.

More members might be added in the future based on contribution but we need the help of as many people as possible to gather those stats. Don't ask us, we will.
    We are especially interested in stats from lesser known trackers as it's fairly easy to maintain stats of widely known sites like RevolutionTT, Demonoid, IPT etc...

=================================================================================

Trackers listed in the WTO requiring new stats
    (no updates for at least 3 months
    )

=================================================================================

Spoiler: Show

What we are looking for is :

Number of members
    Number of seeders
    Number of leechers
    Number of torrents (including those with no seeders, i.e. what trackers display in their stats.)
    Ratio difficulty (no ratio, easy, moderate, hard)
    Availability (open signup, invite only, staff invite only, closed, invite request/referral)

... and an objective rating of : pretime, content, speed, overall on a 1-10 scale.

We'd also appreciate up-to-date reviews, ideally with descriptive text and screenshots.

What should a good tracker review contain?

List of trackers without a review

Any other kind of corrections to existing data, e.g. an e-learning tracker marked as 0-Day, an invite-only tracker marked as "open signups", a dead tracker not marked as "RIP", are also encouraged.

Please post those infos in the appropriate thread of this section if a review already exists for that tracker or in this thread if not. You can also use Private Messaging in case you wish to remain anonymous.

All members can still
    add a tracker not already listed in the WTO Page.

Thx
    Last edited by anon; 08-06-2013 at 01:30 PM.

2. The following users thank anon for this post:  
    KFlint (07-13-2011)
  3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Content from the other thread, which got trashed
    FTS down and filepost gone?
    FTS says just "BRB!". FilePost's status isn't clear, it could be a long downtime.

RIP: splinter.hu

RIP: zinebytes.org

RIP: 1sttorrent.no-ip.org

RIP: danishtorrents.org

RIP: Torrent-Arm.net

Evil Zone, has no torrents would declare it dead as well.

RIP: thegt.net
    Those weren't in the WTO to begin with. Unless you have more information, I don't think it's useful to add a bare-bones entry just to say they're dead.

Anyone know if this is still a torrent site?

http://xbitz.org

Cant get it to work.
    It works and says "XBITZ.ORG Torrent Tracker" in the titlebar here.

Added Lapache.info, Footy Torrents, Hall of Fame Torrents, High-Definition Sport Torrents. Updated TehConnection, TranceTraffic and FileList.ro (don't have seeders and leechers, though).

What content does DarkTorrents.ro offer? The system doesn't let me add a tracker without specifying that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sorry about that, I thought there wasn't anything important still unread when I created the new one and didn't bother to move the content.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    It's cool, I had a copy of the last page open in my laptop from earlier today, and managed to recover all the data that way.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Darktorrents is 0-day.

Is music vids actually dead?
    LSS #1

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'm not sure where it should be posted on here, but this is from the music-vid.com homepage

Registered users 2,343
    Torrents 46,759
    .... with Year/Decade 25034 / 4215
    ... with MediaInfo Log 20487
    Torrents per user 19.96
    Peers 64,779
    Seeders 64,395
    Leechers 384
    Seeder/leecher 168
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 07-14-2011 at 03:04 AM.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    I'm not sure where it should be posted on here
    It's better to do it on the respective tracker's review thread. That way this one remains free for other sort of discussions.

Thank you for the stats, I've just fixed their entry.

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Updated Boxing torrents (sports!) and TheDVDClub (TDC) from first post list. Sadly, dont think I have any on that list any more...must get nCore, Cryptic Haven and SweNinjaz as never seen them.

PinkyTorrents: RIP?
    Last edited by smcewa11; 07-14-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LSS #1

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #9
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post

I will mark it as RIP but keep it in the list above in case someone has more info.

11. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    Updated Boxing torrents (sports!) and TheDVDClub (TDC) from first post list.
    Edited out.

Looks like it. KF just marked it as dead.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast