Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: TTi - irc

  1. #1
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,653
    Does TTi have a new irc server?...don't seem to be able to connect via irc?

    This is what I have been using, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


    TTi:

    Server: irc.freequest.net

  2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Carl0O0S's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FST
    Posts
    117
    Behave in our IRC-channel.
    o Treat others the way you want to get treated.
    Use your site nickname.
    Awaynicking is not allowed, keep your site nick.
    Don't ask for voice or @. Selected by staff.
    Don't ask for invites to TTi or other trackers.
    Do not advertise other channels and networks.
    Fighting can be taken in pm/message.
    o We don't want to see what you are fighting about.
    No Spamming/Flooding in main.
    No Scripts/Requests (and request links)/Self-benefiting links/Requesting of Invites.
    o NP is ok.
    Plain text only. Colors are not allowed in posts.
    Please read the topic before asking any questions.
    Please ask in main for help, before sending a PM to a Staff-member.
    o If you need help, please use our help-channel #tti-help

    #TTi @ freequest.net
    Last edited by Carl0O0S; 07-13-2011 at 05:13 AM. Reason: :: IRC rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you kicked/DNS-banned!



    Congratulations! Your account has been created.


  4. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl0O0S View Post
    Behave in our IRC-channel.
    o Treat others the way you want to get treated.
    Use your site nickname.
    Awaynicking is not allowed, keep your site nick.
    Don't ask for voice or @. Selected by staff.
    Don't ask for invites to TTi or other trackers.
    Do not advertise other channels and networks.
    Fighting can be taken in pm/message.
    o We don't want to see what you are fighting about.
    No Spamming/Flooding in main.
    No Scripts/Requests (and request links)/Self-benefiting links/Requesting of Invites.
    o NP is ok.
    Plain text only. Colors are not allowed in posts.
    Please read the topic before asking any questions.
    Please ask in main for help, before sending a PM to a Staff-member.
    o If you need help, please use our help-channel #tti-help

    #TTi @ freequest.net

    Don't seem to be able to connect to the Tti- server? - To clarify the status of my acct.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ninja666's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    59
    This one works for me mate:

    Server: irc.freequest.net
    Port: 6667 (9999 for SSL)
    Channel: #TTi

  6. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Carl0O0S's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FST
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja666 View Post
    This one works for me mate:

    Server: irc.freequest.net
    Port: 6667 (9999 for SSL)
    Channel: #TTi
    Impress these words..
    I have searched many in tti



    Congratulations! Your account has been created.


  7. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,653
    It seem to be NOBODY there via irc, I had tried different times of the day to no avail. Is there a staff member here, that can help me,very frustrating,,,,,,,,,,,,

  8. BitTorrent   -   #7
    We have an IRC channels sticky, you know And it says this is the help channel:
    irc.freequest.net
    #TTi-help
    If you can't connect, try using Mibbit, although chances are its IPs are banned (since the service unintentionally acts as a proxy).
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  9. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,653
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    We have an IRC channels sticky, you know And it says this is the help channel:
    irc.freequest.net
    #TTi-help
    If you can't connect, try using Mibbit, although chances are its IPs are banned (since the service unintentionally acts as a proxy).
    I am in their HELP - channel, just that nobody is around to HELP!

    But thanks for the suggestion.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I am in their HELP - channel, just that nobody is around to HELP!
    If you're the only person in the channel and have an @ next to your nickname, you've done something wrong. If there's people but they don't reply... be patient
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  11. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,653
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I am in their HELP - channel, just that nobody is around to HELP!
    If you're the only person in the channel and have an @ next to your nickname, you've done something wrong. If there's people but they don't reply... be patient


    Done! Thanks
    Last edited by Enlightened; 07-13-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •