Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How can I get the invitation in (KG)

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arguti View Post

Can't see why my two options are ridiculous, basically if you have a trade forum you should treat the users with respect and not calling them stupid directly or not. And I don't mean the others post saying he shouldn't get the invite because those are opinions. If you can't respect them then you should put an end to those foruns. At least you would prevent a lot of spamming and trolling.
    It's not really your grasp on english that is the problem here, you're a bit of a dull bulb if you see life in such simplistic terms. Also as I explained rather carefully before, the trade forum is moderated actively for spam, if a user complains and there is valid proof then a user gets a warning for off topic or spam posts.
    But guess what, your not in the trade forum here toto, the rest of the forum is for users to freely express their opinions, if you don't like those opinions, if they offend your finer sensibilities then leave, you don't HAVE to be here.
    If you do not have an opinion that you can back up, then you won't get any respect,simple you have to earn respect around here, not automatically expect everything is going to be all fuzzy and warm. So as I said before if you wish to be active outside the trade forum then it would probably be wise to grow a set of balls.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    How can I get the invitation in (KG)?

4 pages and continue.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    How can I get the invitation in (KG)?

4 pages and continue.
    You'll get used to it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    It's not really your grasp on english that is the problem here, you're a bit of a dull bulb if you see life in such simplistic terms. Also as I explained rather carefully before, the trade forum is moderated actively for spam, if a user complains and there is valid proof then a user gets a warning for off topic or spam posts.
    But guess what, your not in the trade forum here toto, the rest of the forum is for users to freely express their opinions, if you don't like those opinions, if they offend your finer sensibilities then leave, you don't HAVE to be here.
    If you do not have an opinion that you can back up, then you won't get any respect,simple you have to earn respect around here, not automatically expect everything is going to be all fuzzy and warm. So as I said before if you wish to be active outside the trade forum then it would probably be wise to grow a set of balls.
    These are not friendly foruns as I can see and I don't want to grow that set of balls because I don't need them. p2p is about fun to me and not to be pissed every time, that's not me. So, I'm gonna follow your advice and stay only browsing the foruns.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I don't want to grow that set of balls because I don't need them
    This is going to be someones new signature... rofl lmfao
    i-have-no-balls.jpg
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 07-19-2011 at 10:37 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    It's a clear case of makes sense in context.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Arguti View Post
    I don't want to grow that set of balls because I don't need them.
    The things FST makes you say and do..

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Why you....! Finally I was given some credit for something I didn't do. DO YOU have any idea how hard that is for me?

It's OK, I'm sure most people here, once they saw an intelligent quote attributed to you, realized there must have been some kind of mistake

Arguti, in every day life, do you always get treated with a smile and does everyone always like you? I don't and I prefer people being honest to me, tbh.
    +1
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234