Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can I get the invitation in (KG)

Quote Originally Posted by Carl0O0S View Post
    Imagine that in those who believe that it has the intelligence of the world, which is believed to be all around him are smart and not vice versa.
    What on earth is that dribble supposed to mean?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster

He is too smart for this mortal to comprehend... or maybe he just needs to work on his grammar. Either one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl0O0S View Post
    Imagine that in those who believe that it has the intelligence of the world, which is believed to be all around him are smart and not vice versa.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I can't understand one thing... why having a forum for trades and then let the users who used it being treat like shit?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I don't see anyone treated like shit here. Only personal opinions and near-unintelligible replies being made fun of.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arguti View Post
    I can't understand one thing... why having a forum for trades and then let the users who used it being treat like shit?
    This is a very touchy subject that alot of members disagree on......

I personally believe a mixture of it all... Some good quotes from previous discussions:

Ca_aok:
    Very simply put. FST is a business, ads bring in money. Traders visit this site frequently since it's a large trading hub. More hits = more money, bing bang boom.
    The_Martinator:
    If they got rid of the trading section it wouldn't get rid of the traders. They'd still be here, but they'd just pretend not to be traders, like they do on other forums. Like it, or not, why not at least have it out in the open where you can see it?
    Take a look: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/416028-Trade?
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 07-19-2011 at 02:48 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Some posts here were a little offensive in my opinion like this:

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post

and I was under the impression that the traders were getting smarter..
    So I guess you have two options:
    starting warning the users who make fun of traders;
    put an end to the trade forum.

I prefer the second option because I don't like them too but as I can see this is not a easy question.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Your two options are ridiculous, not to mention are worth

Your two options contradict each other......
    In one hand you want people who make fun of traders to be punished ()
    In the other hand you want to get rid of the trader by putting an "end" to the trade forum

Here is the third option you forgot to add:
    Fst management will decide what forum categories to add/delete and manage their members as they see fit.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 07-19-2011 at 05:30 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    This is a very touchy subject that alot of members disagree on......

I personally believe a mixture of it all... Some good quotes from previous discussions:

Ca_aok:
    Very simply put. FST is a business, ads bring in money. Traders visit this site frequently since it's a large trading hub. More hits = more money, bing bang boom.
    The_Martinator:
    If they got rid of the trading section it wouldn't get rid of the traders. They'd still be here, but they'd just pretend not to be traders, like they do on other forums. Like it, or not, why not at least have it out in the open where you can see it?
    Take a look: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/416028-Trade?
    That's nice.....how exactly did it fit in with the discussion or was this a hamfisted segue to a personal soapbox ?

There is a trade section here, the rules regarding it are strictly enforced by staff, any extraneous spam and the user gets a warning, last time I looked this wasn't the trade section so the members (retarded or not) are fair game, and in this case the guy (Carlo005) is wandering around the forum with a huge kick me sign, this isn't the first time I have obliged him nor will it be the last.

To Arguti: people get 'treated like shit' here all the time, if you have an opinion and others disagree with it, you'd better have the balls to back it up or pack up your bat and ball and go home. This is a very open forum with many users with radically different opinions to you, so you had better grow a pair because there is fuck all the staff are going to do about someone voicing an opinion that is different to yours........ they might even join in.
    Last edited by Artemis; 07-19-2011 at 08:21 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound.
    Warn people for posting their opinions? Do you even know what a forum is? What it is meant for?
    check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum out, if you have some time to spare.

I prefer the second option because I don't like them too but as I can see this is not a easy question.
    You want an entire section removed coz certain posts outside of that section offended you? How selfish is that?
    What about the majority of traders who don't venture beyond the trade section (and maybe, WTAW thread), who don't mind the direct and truly offensive posts?

Anyway, I'd rather not beat around the bush anymore. I'd like to propose a third option:
    If you get offended so easily, try to dumb your sense of morality down a bit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast