Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My bcg account

a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    why bcg dont allow mibbit?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You will have to ask Cirno he banned it, I dont use IRC, have no interest in IRC, so i dont have a clue why.

(01:38 PM) X -
    if he wants help with it...he'll find his way into irc
    (01:38 PM) X -
    and his issue really cant be discussed in public...so...

so it looks like you either try to get into IRC, or your account stays banned, sorry.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Well i dont use IRC either if i see him on the forum later i will ask him about it.

In your mod comments all its got is a link to a forum thread and cheater/trader next to it, but i am not a member of the forum the link is to, so cant read it.

btw Mirc isnt java.

well, lol.
    Today I was checking all of my inactive accounts for further details on the trading thingy.
    All of my account got deleted ( username/password do not exist). My digitalhive account is still alive. There got a PM from Acid asking me about the same trading/cheating thing. Replied him.
    FYI: first time 3-4 months ago, one gazellegames staff asked me about invite trading, replied him, matter was over.
    Once my account was disabled in Theblackhand because their staffs suspected the same about me. Well, that account was re-enabled when I told them I have no idea. (was using mirc at that time)
    and if the 'forum link' is from torrent-invite, then I'm going to say there my account was linked with another person who was using same IP given by my ISP to users while logging in when the number of users using their services is greater than their avilable IP (i.e. 203.147.88.10) [It is safe to publish this IP as there are many users using this IP at this moment] which is ISP's resarve IP for overloading of NAT. And my normal IP range is totally different: (i.e. 223.29.1xx.2xxx )

Confusion everywhere.

P.S. I love bt drama. Nothing can match it, seriously!!

Well, trying mibit inside vmware win xp now.
    Last edited by bijoy; 07-19-2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    guys like you fuck the nation's name among the bt scene .. no wonder India is banned on so many sites...

sad! sad! sad!

guys like you fuck the nation's name among the bt scene .. no wonder India is banned on so many sites...

sad! sad! sad!
    Last edited by VinX; 07-19-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post

sad! sad! sad!
    Welcome teh so called nation saver, public leader.
    Sounds more like a lonely guy without any social life, friend, gf etc.
    Last edited by bijoy; 07-19-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: ^_^
    Teh n00b.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    As I don't have any irc client installed in my mechine & don't believe in online irc clients (based on java, like mirc) because of security threats they pose while using them at my PC. So, I don't think it is possible. Will be great if you can retrive some info from him/her & pass it to me. !

The icon on the right side of the taskbar looks a lot like mirc.
    just sayin..

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5

sad! sad! sad!
    Welcome teh so called nation saver, public leader.
    atleast i don't do unethical shit and try to follow the rules which are made so that people follow them and not get g-banned.. nvm.. enjoy your global ban.. you're already blacklisted bro
    Last edited by VinX; 07-19-2011 at 02:26 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    Windows XP

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    As I don't have any irc client installed in my mechine & don't believe in online irc clients (based on java, like mirc) because of security threats they pose while using them at my PC. So, I don't think it is possible. Will be great if you can retrive some info from him/her & pass it to me. !

The icon on the right side of the taskbar looks a lot like mirc.
    just sayin..
    that was when I used bt sites to fill up my piracy needs.

atleast i don't do unethical shit and try to follow the rules which are made so that people follow them and not get g-banned.. nvm.. enjoy your global ban.. you're already blacklisted bro
    again global doesn't mean anything to me. Was using only bcg. Got banned, well, that's good. Their site, and it takes only 1 click to disable account.
    Lost 6GB of data, which I was downloading from there.

And for blacklisting purpose, I don't cae whether a nick named VinX or some ShitX blicklists me and vice versa. right?

Offtopic: I remember an instance, when I was at Orrisa, taking sarvey at 2-3 villages about basic/normal/advanced computer knowledge among people. At that time a few leader type of people there came to us and asked/ordered us to go away despite the fact that we went there with the permisson of taking local sarvey. Well, when we didn't follow their order, they threatened us about the consiquences we may have to face if we didn't stop our sarvey at that particular moment.

Well, after almost 1 year, your post remind me of those people. Congrats for helping me in my studies by sharpening my memory power.
    Last edited by bijoy; 07-19-2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2

sad! sad! sad!

sad! sad! sad!
    I ban them to.... low click through rate... just eats up bandwidth.

.... And by the way... I've never seen someone more scared to use irc. I personally hate to use it myself, but your reasons for not wanting to use it are pretty dumb...
    If you don't download anything from irc or click any strange links you should be fine.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 07-19-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast