Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BCG opens up IRC channel for invites

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    We have 40,000 members, on average 250 donate every month, last month it went down to 169, thats the first time its dropped drastically like that.

Yes our system is unique, and does benefit the members and longevity of the torrents on the site, but it doesnt exactly get the money rolling it (even just for server upgrades etc)

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    Its not wrong to adjust a bit just to keep for emergency.I'm just telling.I have no experience whatsoever.
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster
    Good luck with recruiting more new members, hope it goes well for you.
    Last edited by sam45; 08-04-2011 at 05:40 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    We have never been l33t, care to explain further.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Sure, gladly.

I don't have time to search my post history, but I and others asked you several times for an invite here and via PM, and you acted that your tracker was very l33t, and wouldn't give me or others one.

That's what I mean.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sam45 View Post
    Sure, gladly.

I don't have time to search my post history, but I and others asked you several times for an invite here and via PM, and you acted that your tracker was very l33t, and wouldn't give me or others one.

That's what I mean.
    If Stoi commence to giveaway invites like that here or on any other board, invite system will be useless then, BCG will be more like Rutracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Sure, gladly.

That's what I mean.

If you had become a member of another tracker, then you wouldn't have needed to ask Stoi for an invite because another member of that "another tracker" would have invited you to BCG.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

Sure, gladly.

That's what I mean.
    If Stoi commence to giveaway invites like that here or on any other board, invite system will be useless then, BCG will be more like Rutracker.
    The only reason I contacted Stoi in the first place is because I noticed that he had just done a Giveaway on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post

If you had become a member of another tracker, then you wouldn't have needed to ask Stoi for an invite because another member of that "another tracker" would have invited you to BCG.
    Thanks for the advice, that's exactly how I got in to BCG, after Stoi denied my request.

I have been a good member ever since, going on 2 years now.

I, unlike you, have no problems staying in trackers once I join them.

Back to browsing HDBits I go.
    Last edited by sam45; 08-04-2011 at 05:08 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Stoi denied your request? Well, he made a mistake, considering the fact that you are a good member.
    Edit: oh, yes, I just re-read your post where you said that he "wouldn't give me or others one."
    Last edited by OlegL; 08-04-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    We still have 100 members from here that i brought in personally to BCG, so not everyone was denied, but i also brought in a few cheaters and traders, so i got more scupulous with who i got in, not just here you go, an account for you.

In all honesty though, I cant remember refusing you, or anyone else for that matter, if i did i apologise, it probably was not personal, but i also cant see the future, as in see you are a good member before you even get in.

but for me we have never been l33t we are just a tracker that does games.
    Last edited by stoi; 08-04-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast