Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything related to HDBits and OlegL crying about getting banned here only

LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    This thread Is a trolls dream, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjqIKAuvCv0.
    And we all know there are many...Aren't there

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Have you considered hooking up a webcam, and streaming a live feed of yourself running across freeway traffic until they let you back in? That might work.

Yeah, run with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    There are millions of forums and IRC channels where you can post and chat on.
    Run as far away from the internet as your pudgy little legs can carry you and never look back.If you have mental health issues the internet is not a cure rather it exacerbates the problem.

Btw if you are in fact nothing but a persistent troll,good job.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    The traditional method to get back on a site after being banned is to join as a new member--a different person than the person banned. You didn't have to provide your real name, driver's license, fingerprints, etc to join did you?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by PastTense View Post
    The traditional method to get back on a site after being banned is to join as a new member--a different person than the person banned. You didn't have to provide your real name, driver's license, fingerprints, etc to join did you?
    I wish that this thread was in the Lounge and not the bt section so that I could tell you to properly fuck off.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    How can I convince the people who run hdbits to re-enable me? I was banned from hdbits because I joined their irc channel a few months after I promised them that I wouldn't join it
    From what I've heard, money, lots of money. I've gathered they keep it locked down enough to keep the faux monetary value of invites up. If you don't have a lot of money, then steal a gun, and knock off some people in nice suits when they leave the ATM. Also, find a spot to stand and offer to blow men for $15. You could also try to blow the men in nice suits that you robbed if you feel guilty about stealing their money. Keep doing those things until you have amassed enough funds to buy your way back into HDBits. Whatever "principles" they claim to have will probably fly right out the window when you tell them how much you can PayPal to them.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    The traditional method to get back on a site after being banned is to join as a new member
    And lose his name's reputation? No way...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    From what I saw, if OlegL is not a troll, there is no chance in hell that he'd be able to hide his real identity for even one day.
    Last edited by potentialhbomb; 08-04-2011 at 03:46 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    There would be no point in hiding my identity. I want people to be nice to the real me, not to some fake persona.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm sure you'll have no problem getting back in, OlegL. Seriously, how many times have they banned you now then turn around and re-enable you?

But anyways, you honestly need to get a life. There is SO much more you could be doing with yourself. Instead you would rather constantly obsess over bittorrent.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast