Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything related to HDBits and OlegL crying about getting banned here only

karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post

the same ceil whose vip on ftn,his avatar is really irritating and staff trashes most of his threads cause hes trolling,the guy is funny though
    I hate to break it to you but if you are over the age of fifteen no one on FTN is funny.
    thats insulting,i am 24

p.s. u are like non stop comedy
    Last edited by karachidude; 08-05-2011 at 09:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

thats insulting
    That's a relief since it was meant to be.

p.s. u are u are like non stop comedy
    Sorry but if you want me to answer you are going to have to ask you questions in some language that I'm familiar with.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-05-2011 at 09:06 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    That's a relief since it was meant to be.

p.s. u are u are like non stop comedy

Sorry but if you want me to answer you are going to have to ask you questions in some language that I'm familiar with.

i know.ur rude and a unreasonable cunt sometimes,like u say people so often point out

corrected the typo in my post above and theres no need to be sorry
    Last edited by karachidude; 08-06-2011 at 12:58 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sam45
    I've been a member there for over 3 years, and I never had any issues you speak of.
    It's possible that you didn't have any issues because you knew as much as they did about high-def, local area networking, and other stuff. However, in a NYC high school, they never taught me about that stuff.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    This is what our mother's warned us about ladies...

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post

It's possible that you didn't have any issues because you knew as much as they did about high-def, local area networking, and other stuff. However, in a NYC high school, they never taught me about that stuff.
    I was in the HDB chan when you first joined there, and iirc you mainly asked stupid questions that any 8year old could've answered within 30 seconds with the help of google. And most of them had nothing even remotely to do with high-def or encoding, so half of the chan just laughed or facepalmed at you ... suffice it to say you were a good source for amusement back then, but after a while it did get pretty tiresome

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by k800i View Post

I was in the HDB chan when you first joined there, and iirc you mainly asked stupid questions that any 8year old could've answered within 30 seconds with the help of google. And most of them had nothing even remotely to do with high-def or encoding, so half of the chan just laughed or facepalmed at you ... suffice it to say you were a good source for amusement back then, but after a while it did get pretty tiresome
    Well, I am underdeveloped, but I am still a nice guy. So, please talk to the hdbits admins and politely ask them to re-enable me.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Well, I am underdeveloped, but I am still a nice guy. So, please talk to the hdbits admins and politely ask them to re-enable me.
    Yea ... not going to happen, I kinda like chans without trolls/n00bs

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What about insufferable idiots so at least you'll then have someone to keep you company?
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sounds kinda boring. What do you do there for fun? Please tell me you don't just talk about encoding HD.

That would be like a cooking forum that ONLY talks about peeling potatoes...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast