Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything related to HDBits and OlegL crying about getting banned here only

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    How can I convince the people who run hdbits to re-enable me? I was banned from hdbits because I joined their irc channel a few months after I promised them that I wouldn't join it. I just can't live without their irc channel and without the ability to make forum posts. If there is anyone from hdbits who's reading it now, I would like that person to tell the folks who run hdbits, "I really feel Oleg is a nice guy and therefore, he deserves to be re-enabled."
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...lowing-reasons

I think they don't like hearing to what you have to say.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 08-03-2011 at 01:55 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    broken_record.jpg

Go for a frickin' run or something.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Convincing people about something has a limit, which actually is determined by your energy and eagerness of getting the material you're after but it's only one side of the coin.

I hope you get my point.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    OlegL,hdbits & DarthRings.. carry on please.
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You could become an hero. It might work well for you.

Seriously though, consider nibbling on the power cord of your computer until it stops working and you forget all about the site. You clearly need to spend some time outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    You clearly need to spend some time outside.
    Yes.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cut it out with this HDBits crap... haven't you had enough? Seriously? What's the rush to keep on being part of a site that clearly doesn't want you around? There are millions of forums and IRC channels where you can post and chat on.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    How can I convince the people who run hdbits to re-enable me? I was banned from hdbits because I joined their irc channel a few months after I promised them that I wouldn't join it. I just can't live without their irc channel and without the ability to make forum posts. If there is anyone from hdbits who's reading it now, I would like that person to tell the folks who run hdbits, "I really feel Oleg is a nice guy and therefore, he deserves to be re-enabled."
    Perhaps, this has something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Well, I was banned from there in June or July of 2008, which means I was a member there for like 3 or 4 months. But I am glad that filesharingtalk.com exists because it allows me to openly bash hdbits/sdbits admins. And I explained the reason why I am angry at them: they believe that anyone who has less knowledge than they do about certain things is incredibly stupid and doesn't have a right to belong to their trackers.
    How did you create another account after you were banned?

I've been a member there for over 3 years, and I never had any issues you speak of. Plus I don't take it personally as to how they choose to run their tracker.

Last edited by sam45; 08-03-2011 at 07:22 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    Cut it out with this HDBits crap... haven't you had enough? Seriously? What's the rush to keep on being part of a site that clearly doesn't want you around? There are millions of forums and IRC channels where you can post and chat on.
    Because I really became attached to those people. Some of them are mean, but the majority are nice.
    Last edited by OlegL; 08-03-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast