Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PiSexy down. Ex-members use this thread

Thanks guys, this is really appreciated! .. what sucks is that i just paid for 6 months subs.. ARGH!

Just checked and even their forum is down now.. fantastic!
    Last edited by slyjohn; 08-07-2011 at 01:19 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucson_Kid View Post
    Pisexy has really gone downhill since they gave Princess and Crazy Tim the boot. Most days you have less than 40 torrents posted. I rarely download from there anymore. If they are out of business I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

Hey Crazy Tim, what's up?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Paid for what?
    Gone for Infinite Period

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Entered stage 2 last night - anger - who's to blame? Who shut 'em down? Is it my ISP? I'll kill em!!

Quickly moved on to stage 3 - denial - maybe if i use a proxy i can access the site?

Stage 4 ended this morning - depression - I miss pisexy, why go on? What's the point?

Welcome to stage 5 - acceptance - It's going to be ok, I'll find another site...perhaps not as good, but I'll find another.....Anybody have any suggestions?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    As a reminder, this thread is not a place to ask for invites to other sites.

Read https://filesharingtalk.com/bt.html
    Last edited by KFlint; 08-07-2011 at 04:40 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    As I reminder, this thread is not a place to ask for invites to other sites.

Show some compassion. He's experienced a significant loss. As we all have. Don't you have to go pull the wings off some flies or something?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy2Legs View Post
    Entered stage 2 last night - anger - who's to blame? Who shut 'em down? Is it my ISP? I'll kill em!!

Quickly moved on to stage 3 - denial - maybe if i use a proxy i can access the site?

Stage 4 ended this morning - depression - I miss pisexy, why go on? What's the point?

Welcome to stage 5 - acceptance - It's going to be ok, I'll find another site...perhaps not as good, but I'll find another.....Anybody have any suggestions?

Of the various trackers I use I would recommend IPTorrents as a suitable alternative to Pisexy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    As I reminder, this thread is not a place to ask for invites to other sites.

Show some compassion. He's experienced a significant loss. As we all have. Don't you have to go pull the wings off some flies or something?
    I only warned those who did instead of disabling them for 2 days (standard procedure) for this very reason.

Like you have any idea how many times a week it happens.
    Last edited by KFlint; 08-07-2011 at 04:49 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Yeah but more importantly - Where is my pisexy?
    It's like my child is missing and you are telling me to go find another. Sorry, It doesn't work like that.

Pisexy is a welcome place to my near daily routine. I will keep hope alive.

But if DB is scared. I'm scared.

@crazytim - Sure there have been less uploads as of late, but the request forum works just fine.
    @anon - Apparently you don't know the people of Pisexy. One day of downtown is cause for some serious concern, and let's face it. We care.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    This sucks, it was a good site while it lasted despite all the drama about it and in it. I miss those days where the forums were alive with scandal! Oh well, time to look for a new home and build back up to my 10+TB 3.0+ratio status again.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast