Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: PiSexy down. Ex-members use this thread

No kidding!!! Me too. No offense... but this place just doesn't feel like home.

No right-wing lunatics are trying to blame everything on Obama and nobody is thumping a bible at me... I miss PiSexy.

--DB

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbob View Post
    No kidding!!! Me too. No offense... but this place just doesn't feel like home.

No right-wing lunatics are trying to blame everything on Obama and nobody is thumping a bible at me... I miss PiSexy.

--DB
    Thanks DB. I'm on your side!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    beman39
    well I am glad I found this thread! I was worries that pisexy closed down shop and ran...I donated alot of funds there and been a very long time member as I luv the speeds and fast releases! I hope leona wont be too long in coming back online!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Go team DB!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    n00b
    Cool it's back on

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    IMOKRUOK
    Greeting Dertan, Darkbob... thanks for the Pisexy update.. glad to find friends around

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    heres hoping pi will return soon, can't live this long without it....

man it's been a long time since i posted something on FST

-zxstanyxz
    Last edited by masta.z; 08-08-2011 at 04:15 AM.

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Well I hope I'm not spreading false hope. I'm just passing along what Leona said to me. But yes, it IS a ray of hope anyway.

Just don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't turn out well. Not trying to be a downer or anything but there is that issue of a fairly large server bill...

--DB

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Well, thats great news, we will wait ... Until that, i'm gonna pack a suitcase, catch a plane, going to some sunny places and see you guys in two weeks :

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    DB keep up the good work , your are the eyes and ears for your fellow pisexyans.

This reminds me of the scene in Apollo 13 when ground control lose radio contract with the shuttle, not knowing if they will ever see them again !

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast