Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: PiSexy down. Ex-members use this thread

there Are no replacements for pisexy. It'll be a sad day when the are gone. I still hope that they'll be back. Pisexy is unique and not just another 0-day tracker.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by dertan View Post
    Cool it's back on

Dude, seriously don't tease me like, My heart can't take it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Ok... it's official. This was posted in IRC last night:

DigItaly_laptop: I'm sorry people, PiSexy is not coming back due to lack of funding.. The site wasn't hacked or something, the server bills just weren't paid..

DigItaly_laptop: domain will be forwarded to a blog soon

DigItaly_laptop: i haven't got more info then that

dildobaggins: is this from the horses mouth?

DigItaly_laptop: from mrfrans

Rapscallion: guess all the rumors were tue after all they'd rather pocket the money they make than keep a good community alive

DigItaly_laptop: that's always been the problem, money. I haven't seen much of it over the years that I was there, I do know that things went bad after we lost the paypal account

DigItaly_laptop: i never want to be a moderator ever again, ignorance is bliss.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    To all the newbies here:
    I keep having to approve your posts manually because you guys didn't say hi on our welcome thread. Your posts will be automatically approved once you reach 5 posts on the board, so don't take it personal.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Oh no... OH GOD NO! I need to find a NEw home now... A new pad.. were they like me... were they could have me crash over from time to time... I cant drink and drive right? .. oh the humanity!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Marked as RIP is the WTO.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Come join the new PiSexy group here:

http://groups.google.com/group/pisexy

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    It a sad day then a goodbye to my fellow pisexians till we meet again in the afterpisexylife.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Well damn that sucks, thanks for keeping us updated DB. At least I found this place and hopefully will find a new site soon to use my torrent server is starting to get lazy with no torrents running.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    SCC has been down now for a couple of hours. This must be contagious.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast