Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: PiSexy down. Ex-members use this thread

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Marked as RIP is the WTO.
    You forgot to clear the availability and rarity fields

Quote Originally Posted by Tucson_Kid View Post
    SCC has been down now for a couple of hours. This must be contagious.
    Bleh, SCC's known to do that. Usually it's either a server failure or many people deciding to have fun with their ion cannons.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    its been 4 days now...arhhhh need pisexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3. BitTorrent   -   #63

will miss you guys. Going to look for a new site, and finally get a Netflix account

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucson_Kid View Post
    SCC has been down now for a couple of hours. This must be contagious.
    Bleh, SCC's known to do that. Usually it's either a server failure or many people deciding to have fun with their ion cannons.
    True that, their last announce on their home page was about that: that their server had had a "nervous breakdown"...

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You forgot to clear the availability and rarity fields
    Dammit...

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Man I go on my Holidays for a flaming week and what do you do to my home ? Bah I tell you I'm smash em and bash em and oh there's no one to smash and bash we are all alone in the dark

Anyways DB much kudos to you for running round and finding out the info dude and for having such an easy nick to add to a google search Must say not worried in the slightest about where will get my content from in future as there are plenty of places out there..... but thats not the point really is it ? I have all plenty of sites for that but Pisexy was / is my home

I'm struggling to believe that the site would be allowed to just hit the rocks like that without anyone telling us. Like I said but on a more serious note I was only away on my hols for a week and I know nothing was discussed with us trusted members. I mean 1400 USD is a pissy amount and especially if you say its a build up over 3 months thats less than $ 500 or £300 a month. I'd have thrown in a months payment without blinking an eye if we were asked and I think most people would have cracked open their wallets and helped / dropped in at least monthly subs payment if not more if only they were consulted. They know that for sure there is a massive amount of support there if folks were asked and the powers that be know that for sure. (I never bought into all that nonsense that was spouted at christmas for a second and took it for exactly what it was ) so the only reason I can think of if things are as you say, is that L had , had enough but again surely we would have gotten a hint? there would have been some discussion etc etc?

Ah well only time will tell I guess

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Any pisexians have prospects on a site that has what pi did? I used to have a couple I was in but decided to put all me eggs in one basket with pi, my torrent server sits idle and it sucks.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    mrD
    didnt believe you could get withdrawl symptons from a site also just bunged them 40 Euros must have checked site 30 times over last 2 days , must look out Leonard Cohen record and blunt razor blade (3.9 ratio over severl TBs)
    mr D

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    I'm currently looking for a new home too. Anyone have thoughts where fellow Pisexians will be headed to?

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmonkey View Post
    Anyone have thoughts where fellow Pisexians will be headed to?

Seems they'll be headed to Pisexy soon

http://groups.google.com/group/pisexy

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast