Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: PiSexy down. Ex-members use this thread

Why is the group marked as having adult content?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by dertan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmonkey View Post
    Anyone have thoughts where fellow Pisexians will be headed to?

Seems they'll be headed to Pisexy soon

http://groups.google.com/group/pisexy
    You guys really want to put your IPs and personal info associated to a site that promotes piracy on a place like google?

And I thought I had seen everything.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    You guys really want to put your IPs and personal info associated to a site that promotes piracy on a place like google?

And I thought I had seen everything.
    it's google, they already know everything as it is, how do you think most of them found this forum :p

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    But they didn't have to deliver their personal info on a hot plate to google for that, did they?

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    But they didn't have to deliver their personal info on a hot plate to google for that, did they?
    Just a bunch of guys talking about getting a forum up and running. Nothing wrong with that.

--DB

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbob View Post
    Just a bunch of guys talking about getting a forum up and running. Nothing wrong with that.

--DB
    Have to agree. Very little anonymity where these internet forums are concerned.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    I find it odd users are coming up with $1400+ in cash when that amount plus a few thousand was already donated over the last 3 months for that very same bill in the first place. So not only did the staff run off with your money... but they are getting a $1400 bonus plus resuming staffing to get a double whammy in a few months.

If you really wanted to put your money into the cause... why not just rent a new server from a new host and forget paying back the whole $1400 owed altogether?

P.S. When the site reopens feel free to tell Pimpie I said Hello.
    (He's in the same boat as Elvis making tons of money after his death... only diff... Pimpie still spends his. Elvis is really dead so can't.)

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    I find it odd users are coming up with $1400+ in cash
    Nothing odd about it. PiSexy members are a community and we aren't going to let the site die. Whatever it takes.

I don’t have access to any records from "the good old days" but I can assure you (and everyone) that the money raised THIS time around was very well accounted for. Not a single dime went to Elvis. There's a new sheriff in town and the site is under new management.

I am going to make it my personal goal in life to insure this site is as open and transparent to it's members as Mother Teresa's orphanage... oh wait... she doesn't post any financials... well WE will be keeping our members up to date on what comes in and where it goes.

So ya... I guess that means we are going to be more trustworthy than Mother Teresa. Which isn't bad for a bunch of pirates! Arrr!

--DB

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    I wasn't saying it was odd you guys were coming up with $1400... you quoted me out of context... I was saying odd your coming up with it a 2nd time.

If your going to be having mods and such that are trustworthy then so be it... my comment was on the previous guys who took the money for pocket and ran the site into the ground.

I think you guys should still take my suggestion of simply moving to a new host... unless they didnt have backups and such and thats the real reason your willing to pay the $1400.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    The Sexy is BACK.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast