Thread: Sportbit.info

Dany200
    Sportbit.info| NFL - Football - Motorsport| |Sport 2011|

www.sportbit.info/signup.php

People love sports.

Welcome to sportbit.info ... Here we are sporting a new update every day to enjoy your favorite sporting life. Become a part of sharing the fun with our friends with the world of sports.

Enjoy

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Thank you, although we have the open signups thread for this. If you can supply the following information, I'll add it to the WTO.
    IRC help channel
    Number of members, torrents, seeders and leechers
    Objective ratings for pretimes, speed, content and overall,
    Ratio-keeping (easy, moderate, hard, no ratio) and joining (open, invites, closed, staff invite only, request/referral) difficulty
    A review would also be cool.

Do you have anything to do with Sportbit.org, which is dead now?
    Last edited by anon; 08-10-2011 at 05:55 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Is this related to Sportbit.org in any way ?
    I remember that spb.org was a great source of basketball games/ docs and anything related to the sport of basketball . Would be great to have it back online !

Edit /// I'm sorry to say this but ..... I don't really think that this tracker will be going anywhere but down ..... I remember in my rookie years tru the world of torrenting I teamed up with a guy to make a private tracker and we used the exact same source for the tracker as sportbits.info ... and let me say that ...it went horribly wrong ...
    Last edited by cibu; 08-16-2011 at 10:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    Edit /// I'm sorry to say this but ..... I don't really think that this tracker will be going anywhere but down ..... I remember in my rookie years tru the world of torrenting I teamed up with a guy to make a private tracker and we used the exact same source for the tracker as sportbits.info ... and let me say that ...it went horribly wrong ...
    Ironically, BCG also uses TorrentStrike and it's one of the oldest torrent sites in existence.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."