Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AOMkiller

Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    http://magictraders123.forumotion.ne...-be-at-the-top
    Pretty funny post by cheeky here, might be worth a read if you like conspiracy theories/laughs

/Yeah, the usual URL's in google are dead, probably moved their site once again.

//For more laughs, see the t-i thread from the google searches
    So he's fighting the fire with the same thing .. that is full of holy crap

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    It seems that you are a great friend of cheeky.
    I wouldn't go that far, but I do enjoy watching how worked up he gets when slapped in the face with truth
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    My favourite part about the whole mess is how he claims his big problem is that other magic sites "steal" his torrents, so his hypocritical response is to encourage everyone to steal from the other magic sites.

Also the laughable fact that he claims AOM is a copycat site when the very name of his site is AOMkiller.

Actually I take that all back, there's just too much hilarity to pick just one aspect
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123