Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest me a media player.

Foobar2000

2. Software & Hardware   -   #72
    VLC for video, Foobar for audio. Best choice.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #73
    VLC media player is the best media player accoriding to all softwares and windows media player is best

4. Software & Hardware   -   #74
    zonta's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    splash pro

5. Software & Hardware   -   #75
    MPC with the klite codec pack

for music Aimp
    Last edited by ramramm; 07-05-2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Software & Hardware   -   #76
    MysticRiffs's Avatar Super Ninja Smurf
    I know I'm responding almost two years later, but I'd like to throw a suggestion in, if I may.

Instead of changing your media player, have you considered an alternative approach? I installed Shark007, mostly to force windows to recognise MKV files and give me the media data on them like it does with avi files, etc. I see no reason Shark007 wouldn't work for music, either. That way, you aren't forced to move away from a program you clearly enjoy using.

Hope this helps.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #77
    have gone back and forth between vlc and MPC. on vlc now as MPC started causing audio to stutter.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #78
    Use gom player whit full update's .

9. Software & Hardware   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Hay all,

I am using WMP since the release of version 11 and now version 12, I liked everything about it especially the GUI ( I love the artworks as much as I love music), WoW effect and the ability to download the tags from AMG. Now I am having trouble with it as its not reading the tags of some lossless albums, even if I edit the tags manually then it again doesn't read them. Every new album that I add to library get lost in my collection, there is no feature like "latest addition" or anything.

Suggest my a media player that has a clear Artwork based GUI, ability to automatically download and edit the tags, easy to navigate and most importantly has the best sound. Ability to play WAV, AAC, AC3 and Xvid.

Thanks.
    I suggest you VLC , winma, it is best for windows OS.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #80
    splash pro

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast