Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: waffles seeding help

I have no trouble using RuTracker without a translator, but I only use the site sporadically, and always to look for something specific. In your case, you must be surfing through the subforums/categories to search for things that aren't on What.

By the way, remember that your Waffles account will be fine (even if the ratio is low) as long as you don't enter ratio watch. Your first five gigs of download are "for free", and then you can click on your ratio to see what the requirements for your current amount of download are.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The biggest skill you'll have to pick up using rutracker (which you should, it's a good resource) is quality control. If you care for such things, in all cases you'll need to be able to spot a transcode, and for FLAC torrents you should be able to read an EAC or XLD log yourself. They're good skills to have for What/Waffles anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It does. The only downside is they don't have strict rules concerning quality of uploads.
    Can I mention that this statement surprised me coming from you, the fact that you called it a downside? Well there I went and already mentioned it.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-14-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    just go to the TOP 10 section on waffles...might have to spend some points to be able to see it. and look for recently added torrents and jump on those

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    download a scene release from another tracker cross upload, or upload flac releases is my advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12