Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: What's so good about PassThePopcorn, Cinemageddon, Karagarga, GOEM & TEHConnection?

CQ1ST's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    the sicko selection? I mean hollywood won't even let you smoke, let alone smoke while drowning the girl you've just double-shafted with police battons.. cinemageddon FTW!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    ptp is THE best for movies period. EVERYTHING you could want

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    oppio's Avatar Poster
    PTP have a large selection of movies but if u want something very weird it's hard to find...CG is much better.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by new_pr0n View Post
    Funny, because I've went there plenty of times & not found what I'm looking for.
    NO tracker is going to have everything. If you are looking for anything that's not main stream, you're better off looking on CG, THC or Goem. Also Secret Cinema & Cinematik. Documentaries & foreign content, KG. And if you want/prefer DVD9/5, BitHQ & TDC are 2 of the best places to look. There's also MySpleen if you are into classic TV shows, like nick at night & old SNL episodes.
    TC is another that comes to mind, which is similar to PtP, but not as much content, Although I have found a few things there I couldn't find elsewhere. Limiting yourself to 1 movie tracker is doing yourself a great disservice, if you are a true TV/film fan.
    Last edited by teflon05; 08-28-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    r0bkupf's Avatar Wu-Tang Killa Beez
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Limiting yourself to 1 movie tracker is doing yourself a great disservice, if you are a true TV/film fan.
    this ^

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by new_pr0n View Post
    I'm glad you used capitalization just in case I happen to be semi-retarded and didn't get the point.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    PTP is awesome!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    PTP evolved to be one of the greatest movie trackers. Only kg and cg might concur, but only in terms of niche-ness for old movies and non Hollywood.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345