Thread: Silent Hill 3 And Geforce Graphics Card

Hi Everybody well I have silent hill 3 and it won't play because it says I need a 36mb vram video card I have a Geforce MX440 with the newest drivers and I am Stuck now CANT PLAY IT!!!!! does anybody have any ideas been waiting ages to play this!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Janine

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I don't think it supports the MX440... Play it on PS2, it's the better version.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    OMG, i cant believe its not compatible with 440, have you read the KNOWN ISSUES file that always come with the game???''

4. Games   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    isnt that gay

5. Games   -   #5
    I have read the issues and it says it might not support it a geforce mx and I haven't got a playstation 2, do you think santa will bring me one if I am a good girl!! lol

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by the slayer@11 November 2003 - 22:05
    I have read the issues and it says it might not support it a geforce mx and I haven't got a playstation 2, do you think santa will bring me one if I am a good girl!! lol
    OMG IT SAYS IT DOESNT SUPPORT MX, IM DOWNLOADING THE FRIGGIN GAME AND IS 3 FUCKING GIGS!!!!!!

Fuck i think is time to start saving for a FX or Radeon card....

7. Games   -   #7
    Is a FX expensive then and is it a good graphics card and I've been there waited all night for it and then nothing, Nvidia must have to make an updated driver for it how many people have a Geforce graphics card!!!!!!!!!!!!! Janine because she can't play her game

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by the slayer@11 November 2003 - 22:53
    Is a FX expensive then and is it a good graphics card and I've been there waited all night for it and then nothing, Nvidia must have to make an updated driver for it how many people have a Geforce graphics card!!!!!!!!!!!!! Janine because she can't play her game
    I have a Nvidia MX....

this is the first fucking game that doesnt work on that....

9. Games   -   #9
    I had the MX up until downloading this game, alot of games that are coming out now do not support the MX series. However this game is not worth getting anew graphics card.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by toddiscool@12 November 2003 - 07:05
    I had the MX up until downloading this game, alot of games that are coming out now do not support the MX series. However this game is not worth getting anew graphics card.
    shit u serios? i upgraded from a onboard geforce 32mb to play max payne 2 and half life and now it mite not work? fuck! took me ages to save up for that aswell. i was always like go out get drunk hav sex? or buy new graphics card? lol