Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The difference between us is the fact that I did not dwell in self-pity, nor wait for someone to solve my problems. I worked. And worked. And worked some more. When I wasn't at work, I was in school. At one point, I ran a lawn care business that maintained 50 weekly customers, I was a full-time student, and I made deliveries during the middle of the night. I kept pushing forward with the expectation that I would someday have a better life. It took an amazing amount of effort, and I did numerous jobs that I ABSOLUTELY hated. Without family, and no one to turn to, mistakes and misfortunes (car breakdowns, getting sick, etc.) struck me much harder than if I had a solid foundation under me.

Ultimately, I used my hardship as a motivator to get as far past that existence as I possibly could. You, on the other hand, continue to spiral further, and further, and further INTO your "disability". You focus on what you CAN'T do, instead of what you CAN.

I take offense to your existence because you are what I could have been if I gave up and bathed in self-pity- only I would have been homeless and starving. Literally. Assuming everything you have said is true, you have the existence of a fucking veal. Get out and live. Face life. Stand up and be a fucking man. Find some things that you are proud of, and face your difficulties head-on. There are many who argue that Asperger's is a made-up, phony disease. Wouldn't you feel pretty fucking stupid if your diagnosis turned out to be quackery, and that NOTHING was wrong with you except you were a spoiled brat whose parents did not make grow up? Consider that.

Now quit bothering me.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I take offense to your existence because you are what I could have been if I gave up and bathed in self-pity
    Really? Okay.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    CAUTION: REAL-LIFE POSTED IN SPOILER TAGS. THIS IS MAINLY MEANT FOR MACKY, BUT IT MAY BE OF VALUE TO THOSE WHO HAVE A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY. READ ON ONLY IF THIS IS OF INTEREST/HELP TO YOU.

Spoiler: Show
    You've got entanglements in the nuclear family, those are tricky to deal with. I'll follow suit and embed my emofest in a spoiler (the label is to deter reading)

Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Well isn't this a dandy topic. I'm going through some of this crap myself currently.

Ramifications to my resolution, anyone? Can't help but feel that it's a damned if I do, and damned if I don't situation. No offense, MBM, but I can't hang on till I'm 40 - I'm just past half that age. I can carry my own weight just fine. So what would you change if you were to go back?
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    Let's take this to PM's...

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    Let's take this to PM's...

It officially became a Breakfast Club thread

edit: I call dibs on Judd Nelson

Darth has to be Emilio Estevez

MBM gets free pick from the rest. I would give him the redhead but then Oleg would try to fuck him.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-25-2011 at 06:00 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

MBM gets free pick from the rest. I would give him the redhead but then Oleg would try to fuck him.
    Well, I'd prefer to end it all than be a mid-80's Anthony M Hall, so I'll take Paul Gleason (the hard-core teacher), although I think Rings would make a much better Molly Ringwald.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98

Well, I'd prefer to end it all than be a mid-80's Anthony M Hall, so I'll take Paul Gleason (the hard-core teacher), although I think Rings would make a much better Molly Ringwald.
    I was going by story, but if it's by choice then I'd be captain crunch sandwich girl (Sheedy), withholding the pixie sticks of course.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Thats wayyyyyyy to damn funny but most likely true.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post
    It seems not very difficult to receive an invite.
    I guess you missed the part form him being from Romania.

Romania:
    • AceTorrents (signup)
    • BCG (signup - some dynamic IPs)
    • BitMeTV (not sure yet)
    • DIDIDave (global)
    • Exigo (global - some dynamic IPs)
    • Fux0r (global)
    • GFT (signup)
    • Lossless World (global)
    • Pedro's BTMusic (global)
    • PolishTracker (partially: 79.112.0.1 - 79.119.255.254)
    • RevTT (signup)
    • SCC (all around, but there are exceptions)
    • TorrentBytes (signup - it always says "user limit reached")
    • What.cd (IRC interview)
    • x264 (signup)

Maybe he can get around that somehow by using a server or something but in my mind that would make him dishonest and therefore not the precise definition of a "good user".
    Why did you edit your post? HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I just logged in this site by using the other computer that always using proxy at someone's place. This makes you think that I am dishonest and from Romania, and do no fit the definition of "a good user"?
    You judge people from you own mind.
    Let me tell you who can not be trusted. That is you.
    You are such a "Fuck".
    IdolEyes787, Fuck you in the shower, and then have snacks!
    Last edited by pastoral; 09-02-2011 at 02:03 AM.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast