Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Like what?
    Like my change from post 1 to post 925. I think I have re-invented myself at least 4 times since joining FST. If I had to list all I have learned, it would at least take 20+ bullet points ( I'm serious ). Feeling lazy
    Last edited by A; 09-06-2011 at 05:10 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #212
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Like my change from post 1 to post 925. I think I have re-invented myself at least 4 times since joining FST. If I had to list all I have learned, it would at least take 20+ bullet points ( I'm serious ). Feeling lazy
    That's the troll effect.And you haven't been spooky-fied recently, hence there is a huge change in your personality and behavior.Its high time that you make your presence in the coveted irc.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #213
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    As for forums I lurk in a few TV/movie ones and post ( increasingly rarely) on a cycling one.
    You forgot to mention that in addition to looking at pics of guys in body tight spandex, you also look at pics of half naked guys wanting to show you their chests.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #214
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    As for forums I lurk in a few TV/movie ones and post ( increasingly rarely) on a cycling one.
    You forgot to mention that in addition to looking at pics of guys in body tight spandex, you also look at pics of half naked guys wanting to show you their chests.
    Oddly I try to avoid the latter as much as possible. As for cyclists in spandex it's a necessary uniform and not a fashion statement. The silly thing is that the same cretins that snicker at cyclists have no problem with football players in equally lyracific tights.And don't even get me started on George St. Pierre or whatever his name is .
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #215
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Oddly I try to avoid the latter as much as possible. As for cyclists in spandex it's a necessary uniform and not a fashion statement. The silly thing is that the same cretins that snicker at cyclists have no problem with football players in equally lyracific tights.And don't even get me started on George St. Pierre or whatever his name is .
    You have to specify whether you're talking about real football or American football. American football is a boring fucking sport, especially to play. You spend most of the time just waiting for action. Just like baseball unless you're the pitcher, or working the crowds/stands.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #216
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

You seem to know A LOT about mens wearing lycra.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122