Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways.
    It would be more appropriate for someone to hold her arms back while he pummels her abdomen
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Do me a favor, and ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways.
    Will do. If she gives me any kind of lip I'll do what you asked, followed by a "That was from MBM, bitch".

Totally forgotten about Blazing Saddles(one of my fathers favorite movies), it's time for a re-watch. I had no idea who Count Basie was until I started to obsess over jazz, now the guy is one of my jazz heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

It would be more appropriate for someone to hold her arms back while he pummels her abdomen
    That may very well be. Hopefully one of my family members are around when this happens.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 08-23-2011 at 05:37 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'd like to request a sense of humour, since I'm severely lacking one.*

*Jokes about poutine, lumberjacks, and maple syrup don't count, Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin"
    "That was from MBM, bitch".
    Let that be the battle cry for all who serve justice.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-23-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: added "who serve justice" for better effect :)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

If you wish to be really cruel make her watch Robin Hood :Men in Tights instead. Or if you want to inflict permanent damage Life Stinks
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    For those who didn't catch macky's comment, check out this video. (Skip to 1:31 for the exact reference.)

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I had to put a few bruises on my girlfriend a couple weeks ago since she couldn't watch Caddyshack because, in her words, "The movie is too old"(which the 80's isn't even old). This is something I should have done years ago to her as I've been having to put up with her movie hang-ups for quite sometime. Caddyshack was just the final straw.
    Good for you, Funkin'! While the general society may say domestic abuse is "unhealthy", so it is to blaspheme great classics such as Caddyshack. Do me a favor, and ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways.
    You two have got this relationship thing all wrong. Punishment should entail actions out of the ordinary, not more of the norm. I promise you, if you were hitting your woman and asking her to scrub on a daily basis, the whole punishment for movies issue wouldn't even need to come up. They'd be too afraid to cross you to find out what your bad side looks like. Oh and smile. Always smile. Gives off a good warm psychopath vibe.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    For those who didn't catch macky's comment, check out this video. (Skip to 1:31 for the exact reference.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTKIbR69ss
    In case anyone feels compassion for her, this one is the remedy

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    You two have got this relationship thing all wrong. Punishment should entail actions out of the ordinary, not more of the norm. I promise you, if you were hitting your woman and asking her to scrub on a daily basis, the whole punishment for movies issue wouldn't even need to come up. They'd be too afraid to cross you to find out what your bad side looks like. Oh and smile. Always smile. Gives off a good warm psychopath vibe.
    This reminds me of a quote I heard in Rendition. I didn't much like the movie, but my in-laws were watching it while I was working on a paper. Then I heard this:

"We have a saying. Beat your woman every morning. If you don't know why, she does."

I just started laughing while my wife and in-laws looked over at me. They thought it was strange that I paid no other attention to the movie besides that one line.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-24-2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    mjmacky: I think that's a variation of a Chinese proverb.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    mjmacky: I think that's a variation of a Chinese proverb.
    Do you know by whom?

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast