Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Not only do I not care about this, it makes me like the tracker less. However, they do have SD x264 releases pretty commonly. Some of the encoders don't seem to know what they were doing, that last Torchwood episode in SD x264 was fucking terrible (glitches, get your dozens of glitches here). On top of that, the show has ceased to keep my interest, it's supposed to be a sci-fi, but is feeling like a suspense action drama, like all the other american shit.
    Rambling FTW! This almost reads like you are blaming the encoder for the shit content.

BTW, nice giveaway, iDoll. Hopefully you will find more deserving candidates than I turned out to be. My *** account was deleted due to inactivity. Basterds, and I had well over 2GB downloaded (well, with rounding) and nearly 5 posts (again, rounded). Who needs 'em anywayh?

On an unrelated note, I have either got a nest of angry bees in my attic, or have developed a voice in my head that just violently buzzes.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    On an unrelated note, I have either got a nest of angry bees in my attic, or have developed a voice in my head that just violently buzzes.
    Maybe you swallowed a bee. Or a cell phone
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Maybe you swallowed a bee. Or a cell phone
    If it was a bee with a cell phone, I won't get any sleep. Damn things, calling at all hours.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Apparently Romanian by something he wrote in his post history.So yes.

And sorry pastoral but I don't know enough about you to give you an invite to either.
    "If you require ratio proofs, I can provide them to you" means very little to me since people can and do have multiple accounts places sometimes maintaining one for the sole purpose of appearing to be a good user to dupe people into inviting them other places.
    You are (apparently) also still actively collecting trackers so that also doesn't instil a lot of confidence in me.
    On the other hand if you have some sort of argument or proof that might sway me to change my mind feel free to give it.
    I am not actively collecting torrents sites.
    Last edited by pastoral; 09-08-2011 at 09:02 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    bleh. At least try and be interesting, and maybe you'll get something nice and shiny in return

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Pastoral
    what.cd has interview channel, from there you can easily get one invite from the staff and if you get disable in future ( I am not accusing you but who knows ) no one get hart to his/her account because the invite was from the staff.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    Pastoral
    what.cd has interview channel, from there you can easily get one invite from the staff and if you get disable in future ( I am not accusing you but who knows ) no one get hart to his/her account because the invite was from the staff.
    Thanks for the information.
    Cheers

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    ^^^ This will help you
    http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    ^^^ This will help you
    http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/
    It seems not very difficult to receive an invite.
    Last edited by pastoral; 08-19-2011 at 02:17 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    ^^^ If you get into what.cd and become PU in there then you will get bitme invite from PowerUser forum of what.cd
    This will take some time but in the meantime you can sure try for the bitme invite but if you don't get the invite then don't be worry you will get it from what.cd PU forum. Not only the bitme you can find other site's invite in there too. If you are honest user of private tracker then you will have the invite of the site which you are looking for.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 08-19-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast