Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    *No guarantees of actually giving away anything.

Apply within.

Rules: No double dribbling. Speeling counts.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    You know what
    I lost my bitme invite privileged for giving away
    and I almost lost my FTN invite privileged for giving away to my neighbor.

That's why not enough giving , givng away stuff thread

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'll add 5 x IPT to this thread, one TVtorrent invite/top-up and 10 x the box.bz invites...although it is open sign up!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you make a valid point elituser .unless you get to know someone .these days you are more than likely to loose either your invite privs or even worse your account. there are far to many countries that are banned these days that unless the the person owns up to being from such a banned country.you don't know who you are dishing out the invites too.
    on another note the removing of the rep point system has somewhat slowed down the level of invites.
    but what i do find quite incredible that you are still rewarded a rep point for trading an account where is the sense it that and don't say that it means the more rep points the more trusted is the op in question. rant over on a more serious note i dont do much torrenting these days and with less and less accounts. i don't have that many invites to give away . and if i did i would have to at least seen him on some of the trackers i have left ps sorry idol for such a long winding speech...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I need M-V invite and What.cd invite

i'm looking for these invites for along time and i will be thankful for you and anybody helps me

thanks any way

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    May I get an invite to What.cd and Bitme respectively?
    I have been trying hard to get into those two sites for ages, and I still can not find a way to have a position for either of them.
    If you can help me, I will appreciate that. Thanks.
    If you require ratio proofs, I can provide them to you.

Cheers

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    you make a valid point elituser .unless you get to know someone .these days you are more than likely to loose either your invite privs or even worse your account. there are far to many countries that are banned these days that unless the the person owns up to being from such a banned country.you don't know who you are dishing out the invites too.
    on another note the removing of the rep point system has somewhat slowed down the level of invites.
    but what i do find quite incredible that you are still rewarded a rep point for trading an account where is the sense it that and don't say that it means the more rep points the more trusted is the op in question. rant over on a more serious note i dont do much torrenting these days and with less and less accounts. i don't have that many invites to give away . and if i did i would have to at least seen him on some of the trackers i have left ps sorry idol for such a long winding speech...
    I'd rather prefer a thoughtful reply even if it takes a bit of reading so no apologies necessary.

As for losing or fear of losing my account/invite privileges elsewhere I assure you that I'm not here to hand out invites willy nilly and don't intend to give one ( even to Demonoid) to anyone that I don't have complete confidence in.
    If that isn't good enough for the trackers that I've been a long and in some cases good member at and they wish to use this thread as an opportunity to ban me ,then fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by BerGoO View Post
    I need M-V invite and What.cd invite

i'm looking for these invites for along time and i will be thankful for you and anybody helps me

thanks any way
    I'm laughing but at you not with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BerGoO View Post
    i've TT buffered acc 6 years

FB Buffered acc

HDRoad fresh one

SCC 10 months

want offeres
    Now piss off before I really get angry.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-18-2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post
    May I get an invite to What.cd and Bitme respectively?
    I suppose you're banned from the interview.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Apparently Romanian by something he wrote in his post history.So yes.

And sorry pastoral but I don't know enough about you to give you an invite to either.
    "If you require ratio proofs, I can provide them to you" means very little to me since people can and do have multiple accounts places sometimes maintaining one for the sole purpose of appearing to be a good user to dupe people into inviting them other places.
    You are (apparently) also still actively collecting trackers so that also doesn't instil a lot of confidence in me.
    On the other hand if you have some sort of argument or proof that might sway me to change my mind feel free to give it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-18-2011 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I want to make a request for a bitmetv invite since I have been looking for one for a long time in order to have a good source for old tv shows specially. I also made a request thread for it but to no avail. So I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to get lucky and become a member of this excellent tracker.

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast