Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test Me

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Weighed, measured and found wanting is more a measure of character rather than physical mass
    I know this, but it ruins the game when you point out the nuances of the misdirection

Anyway, about my new avatar... it has earned its place for a reason. The reason has something to do with how I see an internet troll's caustic relationship with his brother reflecting the nature of my relationship with own my brother. It just struck a cord recently
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-21-2011 at 06:41 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Suicide Note v1

To whom it may concern. Loved Ones: Listen up, Fuckers!

By the time you read this Your vicious reign over me is through.

Note to self: put off suicide until writing skills improve.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Grocery list:

bacon
    cheese
    rat poison
    -------------

To Do List:

Finish note (above)
    purchase sleeping pills
    Do internet search for pre-tied nooses (special order, perhaps)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Suicide Note v1

To whom it may concern. Loved Ones: Listen up, Fuckers!

By the time you read this Your vicious reign over me is through.

Note to self: put off suicide until writing skills improve.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Grocery list:

bacon
    cheese
    rat poison
    -------------

To Do List:

Finish note (above)
    purchase sleeping pills
    Do internet search for pre-tied nooses (special order, perhaps)
    Why are you helping reject all of a sudden?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Ha. Hesitated in writing it, but thought we have so few lines left to cross that it was a worthy short-lived chuckle. In truth, I do suffer from depression, but even writing the above words was unsettling. I've actually never written ANYTHING so uncomfortable before. What would I actually say in such a situation? Could I ever go down that path? I don't think so. Regardless of a tough road, and several years now of constant physical pain, there's still FAR too much good stuff to miss out on.

Actually strike all of that. I'll stick around just to piss off the bastards of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Ha. Hesitated in writing it, but thought we have so few lines left to cross that it was a worthy short-lived chuckle. In truth, I do suffer from depression, but even writing the above words was unsettling. I've actually never written ANYTHING so uncomfortable before. What would I actually say in such a situation? Could I ever go down that path? I don't think so. Regardless of a tough road, and several years now of constant physical pain, there's still FAR too much good stuff to miss out on.

Actually strike all of that. I'll stick around just to piss off the bastards of the world.
    Allow me, rookie.

To whom it may concern:

By the time you're reading this, the pavement will have long since managed to crack my skull open. I'm sure you have quite a few questions, which I hope this letter shall answer. If some questions are left unanswered, then such is the nature of life, and thus was part of the reasoning I decided to drop myself ten stories, before life pushed me down again. First and foremost, I'd like to address the people I know will grieve the most after the incident. Oleg, I'm sure you of all people are left asking "why?" - the simple answer is there needs to be no reason, or is there? Why has your family abandoned their autistic kid in New York all alone? Again, personal greed veiling itself under the guise of the lack of actual reasoning. In this case, my greed won over others' comfort, and I decided that my needs, found in death or otherwise, easily take precedence over toying with you any longer. Idol! I'm sure with my being gone, you will have truly lost one of the last upstanding pillars of wit left remaining on this forum. Artemis and Macky can try on a daily basis, but they leave a yearning behind their tracks for originality. Nonetheless, their jokes, that are probably pigeon mailed to them daily from Buffy's scriptwriters, will surely keep you interested in the remaining days of your life, if for nothing even but the gratification that comes with knowing your competition has been eliminated. At the end of the day, however, I hope you never take the same path as I have taken. Megabyteme's kids will need a foster father that can provide for them, once their father goes through with his own suicide. To my mother dearest for bearing me and bearing with me all these years while I struggled to find my own place in the world: I just didn't. I hope you know, though, that death is a place of its own. I don't have to stress or cry any longer about internet fora. I have found my peace, while eliminating it, and I hope you find solace in my eternal difficulties put to rest eternally.

As for everything I owned, I'd like to pass it on to the same people in the previous paragraph. I give Oleg to Idol. He may not be the best bitch I had, but he sure was persistent and loyal, and that's all you could ask for in this 21st century livin'. My music collection goes to Cabalo. May he realize that trance tires one more than it wakes the soul. Maybe if I had never discovered trance ... no. That's silly thinking. To Macky, I hand my personal collection of TV series and movie DVD's. I personally signed my collection of Gilmore Girls, knowing that every time your wife plays those recordings, you will remember the times we shared. Sorry. It was the only way I could get you to never forget the good stuff.

I don't want to live on in your memories. If I wanted that, I would have stuck around. I want you all to enjoy life like I couldn't. Prove that life just isn't about living for the sake of living; that there's a goal to all of this, even if that goal was the one I have just given you. Life happy, die late, and remember what matters is not being sick of everything. Don't let your esteem ever get to the point I reached.

Good luck, world.

EDIT: On a more serious note, I have never read a suicide note. Has anyone here? I knew a couple of people who took their own lives, but left without so much as even leaving behind a smile.
    MBM, I thought you wrote about rape before (directed at writing something uncomfortable)? Or does this "joke" hit closer to home?
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 08-21-2011 at 08:04 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    Quote Originally Posted by superpagla View Post
    yesterday when I posted PTFiles review, i used imgur for images....I checked every image and didn't find any fault....then I post it...half an hour later i checked it again and then i saw images doesn't expand....I had to upload all those image again and send it to anon for editing review....

Its not only for review section but also for template, img making, Self profile, BB code etc etc...And furthermore I already sent a msg about it to a mod and he suggested me to post it in BT section and move it later.
    True that.Some picture hosting just doesnt fit well here
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I'm getting new pigeons and coasters!

I have a thought, that suicide is an idea that all intelligent people have contemplated at one point or another. I don't know how the string of thought is executed by others, but I have gone through the steps analyzing the worth of my continued living (to me), to that of putting a peaceful end to it. By peaceful, I mean that very last second, because the actual "suicide" I was planning on was going to be a shootout between myself and some armed peacekeepers, e.g. police. I was thinking there's only a few more things I wanted to do before I die, and the consequences would affect on me a very inconvenient rest of life. Therefore, I'd have to do it all and go out quickly/violently.

New paragraph to keep from digressing, I obviously decided I could enjoy life. The opportunity to amass knowledge and perspective fuels me. But what keeps me sane is the internal humility I threw away. I exhausted all the patience I had, waiting for everyone else to catch up. Until I said, fuck it, I am better than just about everyone. I no longer felt an embarrassment from staking that claim. I also found my psychological defense from just observing the pure ignorance that tends to surround me. I found egotism, misanthropy, etc., these things that are petty to others but treasures to me. All that and leaving the option open for more. The biggest part of it all though, levity. When I gave up religion awhile ago, I found that I thoroughly enjoyed not treating ANYTHING seriously. That's not to say I'm not pragmatic, I'm just never under the gun and willing to accept the consequences... because... so what?

Now, I wouldn't have written a suicide note, it would have been a manifesto. I'm a little too lazy to get around to writing one so that's another reason why I voted against it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Weighed, measured and found wanting is more a measure of character rather than physical mass
    I know this, but it ruins the game when you point out the nuances of the misdirection

In cases such as these you should think of me as the prick in your carefully constructed balloon of hyperbole, but it is an artifice which serves a dual purpose. I get to allude to you being not very bright in not understanding the original premise (one must take these opportunities as they present themselves), while also carrying out some misdirection of my own.
    Last edited by Artemis; 08-21-2011 at 09:16 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I get to allude to you being not very bright in not understanding the original premise (one must take these opportunities as they present themselves), while also carrying out some misdirection of my own.
    I invented confusion ninja while I was half asleep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12