Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Cats, Kill Them All!

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just an addition to my earlier post. Younger members may never have heard about this, now they are going to. In the 1950's the land of Oz was overrun with rabbits. Now rabbits as it happens are an edible food to humans. So what did the good people of Oz do. They introduced a viral disease called Myxomatosis that causes tumours in the mucous tissue of rabbits. Causing a horrible painful death.
    It also put a lot of people off rabbits as a source of food. I think they are now starting to recover from that.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    For you guys who don't like pussy: You homo!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by leonidas+12 November 2003 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas @ 12 November 2003 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@12 November 2003 - 00:56
    UKMan rises in extreme anger at the attitude of these obvious brain-dead individual&#39;s who suggest such idiotic action and brings out the black book for future reference.

I remember a post a while back about names of members we hate the most. My mind has changed and a few names have been put in the memory banks.

&nbsp; :flame:&nbsp; &nbsp; :flame:&nbsp; &nbsp; :flame:

No Peace for this one
    UKMan
    Who are you talking about? Your post is ambiguous. [/b][/quote]
    If by ambiguous you mean that my post can be interpreted in two ways, then you are wrong. I am replying to the topic in question: "Domestic Cats, Kill Them All&#33;"

I thought it was obvious, aparantly not. Also, as you showed some consideration on how to controll these fine animals, then you are not the subject of my aggresion.

TheDave: good job my black book is written in pencil

UKMan

4. Lounge   -   #24
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Piss off cat killer.
    Cats rule&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie

5. Lounge   -   #25
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by bigboab@12 November 2003 - 10:08
    Just an addition to my earlier post. Younger members may never have heard about this, now they are going to. In the 1950&#39;s the land of Oz was overrun with rabbits. Now rabbits as it happens are an edible food to humans. So what did the good people of Oz do. They introduced a viral disease called Myxomatosis that causes tumours in the mucous tissue of rabbits. Causing a horrible painful death.
    It also put a lot of people of rabbits as a source of food. I think they are now starting to recover from that.
    Bigboab. This is how the rabbits came about. We all know that a lot of mistakes have been made. Introducing rabbits and foxes to this country was a huge one. Myxametosis was a bad solution but no doubt to farmers desperate to keep some feed for their animals as well as the native wildlife, it must have seemed a reasonable solution. It hasn&#39;t been in use for a long time.

Domestic rabbits were first introduced into Australia with the first fleet. They were imported on many subsequent occasions but did not become feral except in Tasmania. It was after Thomas Austin brought twenty four wild rabbits from England in 1859 and released them on his property in southern Victoria that the rabbit became established on the mainland (Rolls,19). There may have been other unpublicised releases in Victoria and South Australia at the same time, but Austin received the credit or rather, the blame for the introduction of the rabbit to the mainland.

Rabbits in Oz

There&#39;s some really amazing reading here.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I prefer animals to people mostly. But introduced animals are a huge problem. We have rabbit farms for eating rabbits. I personally could not eat one.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    BANNED
    I think we should be eating them, they taste like chicken.

The skins make good hats, a bit like the Davy Crocket ones, you leave the tail on, it looks real cool.

In 1992, at a cattle station in the South Western Australian outback Professor J Pettigrew of the University of Queensland shot 175 ferals in a 10 sq km area. The army shot a further 400 in three days yet a few weeks later they returned to shoot a further 200.

There seems to be enough of them to set up a cat meat production, and when the feral ones run out we can breed them.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@12 November 2003 - 01:32
    In 1992, at a cattle station in the South Western Australian outback Professor J Pettigrew of the University of Queensland shot 175 ferals in a 10 sq km area. The army shot a further 400 in three days yet a few weeks later they returned to shoot a further 200.

There seems to be enough of them to set up a cat meat production, and when the feral ones run out we can breed them.

This is just totally sick. REally it&#39;s an Hollocaust.

Cats are just like you man. They like to sleep, eat, fuck & fight.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@12 November 2003 - 00:32
    I think we should be eating them, they taste like chicken.

The skins make good hats, a bit like the Davy Crocket ones, you leave the tail on, it looks real cool.

How the hell are you going to breed wildcats. They would just keep going on strike.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Loenidas
    Cats are just like you man. They like to sleep, eat, fuck & fight.
    So do all the other animals we eat, what&#39;s the difference?

Maybe we should eat dogs too, so the cat community feels better. I hear they taste like chicken, which is more than you can say for some chickens.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    What local take away do you visit BD. Everything tastes like chicken? Maybe somebody is already carrying out your requests.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast