A California woman who found a condom in her bowl of clam chowder has sued the upscale restaurant that served it to her -- saying she has suffered depression and anxiety from the shocking discovery.
"I thought it was calamari or shrimp or something so I chewed one more," Sultan told local KCAL-TV Monday. "It felt rubbery. I told my friends, 'My God, there's something in my mouth."'
Sultan said she spit the offending object into a napkin and at first thought it was a latex glove. Then her friend realized what it was.
"I said, 'Oh, my God' and ran into the bathroom with another friend of mine and I started throwing up," she said. "I threw up everything I ate there, every single thing, I threw up in the bathroom."