Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Optical Camourflage

Woh, shit... Thats cool...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    I can see practical uses of this for stage illusions. Like David Copperfield.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    For me its hard to believe we are moving into the cloaking era now...

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Wait, So lets say I have this Sh*t on, and lets say a nakid girl stands behind me, will I get breasts?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Well, its hard to tell if its fake or not. But im starting to think its fake. In one of the movies, a guy is wearing a cloak. So if you look at him, you can see through him. But when you hold up an object infront of a person, how come you dont see that person behind the object?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Nm... Im starting to think its real... AHH! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    its cuz its a projecter projecting the image on top of the person its confusing...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    But still, if I had the suit on and stuff, and a nakid woman stood right behind me, will I get boobs?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Forum Star
    I've read a few articles about this stuff already.

One was about making airplanes invisible by covering them with some kind of a flexible lcd screen.
    The background is filmed and projected on the airplane.

The other was about 'smart' paint that is developped right now, paint it on the wall and you have a giant TV screen!

I heard as well they're trying to put it into clothes for advertising reasons.

Things are going great, future looks bright, gotta wear shades! B)

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Um... You dont have to paint the walls to watch tv on them... You just use one of those perjection things they have at the movies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast