Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuttering Freak Brother Update No.72

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Went for a pint with Our Kid today. It was all kinds of disaster. He brung along this bint, not altogether distasteful in the eyeball department, but she let herself down by vomiting directly into a drain when we went out for a smoke.

He couldn't manage to get a round in without calling the specky, fat, bar steward a cunt. Twice. It was quite a wonder to behold. Twice.

He poked his stuttering wire into this thing with three previous kids, the father of the aforementioned having hanged himself last year. He met her last night via text. They seem to be in love.

The ridiculousness he hit the bar staff with is a story for another day.
    Last edited by chalice; 06-22-2012 at 11:45 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Reunions always brings a tear to the eye and this is no exception.

He seems to be doing remarkably well considering we all thought he'd be well tucked up at her majesty's pleasure by now.
    Dave better watch his back and his front simultaneously.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    He brung along this bint, not altogether distasteful in the eyeball department, but she let herself down by vomiting directly into a drain when we went out for a smoke.
    I was a bit confused for a little while since my instinctual interpretation of "bint" is "daughter". It's the first word I ever learned to write in Arabic, so it kind of sticks with me.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Dave better watch his back and his front simultaneously.
    Good news! May I suggest he introduces himself by taking out one of Dave's eyes with a pencil. <---- See, that means it's funny. Just like Dave making death threats today because everyone has been ignoring him.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Gawd.
    He always does that when he doesn't get enough attention. It's getting old, he needs a new hook.

I'm just going to write here that I'd definitely go and talk to him if he started self-harming and posting pics.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Gawd.
    He always does that when he doesn't get enough attention. It's getting old, he needs a new hook.

I'm just going to write here that I'd definitely go and talk to him if he started self-harming and posting pics.
    I'm almost afraid of Dave meeting SFB- they have so many issues in common, they might hit it off.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Went for a pint with Our Kid today. It was all kinds of disaster. He brung along this bint, not altogether distasteful in the eyeball department, but she let herself down by vomiting directly into a drain when we went out for a smoke.

He couldn't manage to get a round in without calling the specky, fat, bar steward a cunt. Twice. It was quite a wonder to behold. Twice.

He poked his stuttering wire into this thing with three previous kids, the father of the aforementioned having hanged himself last year. He met her last night via text. They seem to be in love.

Well as a good friend of mine would say "You know the best relationships you can have last for as long as a few drinks and a dirty fuck in a nightclub toilet. Couple of hours, tops. No attachments, no hard feelings and everybody goes home happy."

She could be The One!

8. Lounge   -   #118
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I hope I didn't miss anything because I haven't yet found the part where you went out and train spotted.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Well as a good friend of mine would say "You know the best relationships you can have last for as long as a few drinks and a dirty fuck in a nightclub toilet. Couple of hours, tops. No attachments, no hard feelings and everybody goes home happy."

That 'good friend' ... it's you, isn't it.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

That 'good friend' ... it's you, isn't it.
    No, Squeams is the one her friend tells stories about...and winces.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast