Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuttering Freak Brother Update No.72

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Best insult I've received within the past 24 hours...

As time goes by, idiots should change, but I see the don't
    Quality.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I never had a license, but I think I need one if somebody wants to revoke it.

Why isn't revoke a swear word?

I'd revoke the fuck outta her. Shut the fuck up, you revoke. I wouldn't revoke that with yours etc.
    It should be.
    Hard consonants for the fucking win.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    manker's Avatar effendi

As time goes by, idiots should change, but I see the don't
    Quality.
    Looks like Allen's fair hand, that.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Quality.
    Looks like Allen's fair hand, that.
    Allen wouldn't dare venture into movieworld.

This a profoundly profoundly (yes) stupid cunt who I harshed for a few weeks. Not even once did he get a sentence in order. It was hilarious and altogether too easy. It did all the work itself, but kept on keeping on nonetheless.

I was juggling spastics at the time, but he was special cos it seemed like he was headbutting Babelfish while professing to come from New York. Whatchagonnado.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm jelly.
    Haven't managed to obtain a pet spastic of my very own since I made manker come back to life.
    I mean there's reject, but he's more a communal spastic.

Didn't realise you branched out into the movies.
    I had a brief perusal myself but all I could see there was IdolEyes saying every movie ever made is shite unless clocker likes it.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    I'm jelly.
    Haven't managed to obtain a pet spastic of my very own since I made manker come back to life.

I had a brief perusal myself but all I could see there was IdolEyes saying every movie ever made is shite unless clocker likes it.
    Believe me, man, I've been like the board Hitler or something for years. I started out trying to clear some ground for the lounge, but it got fucking exponential.

Then I started to enjoy it. That was fatal, and then I just couldn't fucking stop. Still can't tbh. Then I became a parody of myself.

Now they seem to've dried up for the most part.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm jelly.

Believe me, man, I've been like the board Hitler or something for years. I started out trying to clear some ground for the lounge, but it got fucking exponential.

Then I started to enjoy it. That was fatal, and then I just couldn't fucking stop. Still can't tbh. Then I became a parody of myself.

And all the while Chumly McChumski in the $10 thread.
    I feel as if I should embark upon an epic adventure through old stuff to see what's been appertaining.

It's not your fault, spastics were much more hardy back in the olden days

8. Lounge   -   #68

And all the while Chumly McChumski in the $10 thread.
    I feel as if I should embark upon an epic adventure through old stuff to see what's been appertaining.

It's not your fault, spastics were much more hardy back in the olden days
    Yeah, well, I was talking to my mates in that thread. Out-wise, however, I was a total cunt.

Won't apologise, however, cos it was an outlet and necessary anyway (or so I tell myself).

Reading back, though, sometimes I shoulda been slapped firmly in the gob. Pure evil in some instances.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Bail conditions. Sounds like a side-effect. Time served for the vehicular repositioning alluded to previously, Our Kid is once again a presence in the community. There is, it appears, a limitless supply of ankle tags and institutional stupidity at work. Nobody, no eagled-eyed clerk in that well-oiled machination of a legal system managed to notice that he'd snipped off a series of ankle tags on no less than three separate occasions, and went about his rampage as singularly as only he knows how.

This armed robbery charge looms all the while. Everything's coming up roses, though, cos nobody (the entire population must be high) could pick him out of a line up, and the woman whose car he high-jacked is being pounded by chemo as we speak, and isn't likely to turn up for court. So, chances are he'll walk.

However, part of his sentence being served stipulated him having to attend urine tests weekly, and there's not a flea's fucking chance of Our Kid staying clean for more than two weeks, never mind and year and a Siberian half. Given these restrictions he'll lurch forth into the night anon and my mother will have had his bedroom painted for nothing.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    While not granted brains at birth, he seems to have the luck of the Irish on his side...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast