Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Read Whilst You Take A Shit? I Do!

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Now thats just gross Lamsey ............And I&#39;m afraid whether you eat meat or not you&#39;re still a carnivore<<Had to copy and paste that cos I could&#39;nt spell it

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@12 November 2003 - 21:52
    Now thats just gross Lamsey ............And I&#39;m afraid whether you eat meat or not you&#39;re still a carnivore<<Had to copy and paste that cos I could&#39;nt spell it

Jonno B)
    Humans are omnivores.

I&#39;m more of a girlyvore........

Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #13
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    I can just tell you that the guy who&#39;s coming just after I shit in the toilets will most of the time avoid to spend some extra time reading.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 19:49
    I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.
    thanks lamsey &#33; now scribblec is asking me &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; arghhhhhhh

im a young lady - one can&#39;t answer such questions &#33;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

5. Lounge   -   #15
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+12 November 2003 - 20:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 12 November 2003 - 20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 19:49
    I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.
    thanks lamsey &#33; now scribblec is asking me &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; arghhhhhhh

im a young lady - one can&#39;t answer such questions &#33; [/b][/quote]

6. Lounge   -   #16
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Hey Lamsey. Is it true as my brother says that vegetarians don&#39;t figure it out they fart, and that it smell the hell? Or is it just me?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    read..... no
    i have a dip while im takin a shit, i know chewing tobacco is bad for you, but it&#39;s what i do&#33; lol
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

8. Lounge   -   #18
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I have a couple of books a few magazines and a crossword puzzle just waiting for me in the toilet. I believe in taking your time whilst excreting body products and actually read somewhere (probably in the loo) that being relaxed and taking your time whilst ****ing is good for you.

Peace
    UKMan

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 15:49
    That&#39;s too bad about the vegaterians. A well balanced diet is needed, and that includes meat.

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, sperm, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

OK. Back on topic. I have been wanting to get a copy of "Uncle John&#39;s Bathroom Book". A must for the serious defacator who needs to read during his/her crapping session.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 20:12

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, SPERM, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

OK. Back on topic. I have been wanting to get a copy of "Uncle John&#39;s Bathroom Book". A must for the serious defacator who needs to read during his/her crapping session.
    umm i dont produce sperm ......
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast