Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Do You Read Whilst You Take A Shit? I Do!

Poster
    Originally posted by BILLY&#045;THE&#045;FISH+12 November 2003 - 15:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BILLY-THE-FISH @ 12 November 2003 - 15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nukemdomis@12 November 2003 - 23:44

Man I read so much on the sh*tter, that I find myself reading the labels off the shower curtain and the insides of the toilet paper rolls....................................................I need help&#33;&#33;

I think i got the same problem&#33;&#33;
    Perhaps we should start a club or something like ......

the S.H.R.A. known as Shit-House-Readers-Anonymous&#33;

Sign me up&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    "Holly Shit&#33;&#33;"" could be the name of it&#33;&#33;

Thats a good idea you got there, but as things go in the world today there are probably 10 clubs from around the world already. Look at the "bathroom books" at Spencer&#39;s or Target (TAR-SHAY) lol .

Might be a good way to get kids to read though&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Yeah Right&#33;&#33; :rtfm:

ROTFLOL
    Later.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Jesus

Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    [quote]Originally posted by leonidas@12 November 2003 - 12:18
    Quote Originally Posted by Spindulik,12 November 2003 - 21:12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamsey,12 November 2003 - 15:49
    I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.
    That&#39;s too bad about the vegaterians. A well balanced diet is needed, and that includes meat.

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, sperm, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

PERIOD

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Poster
    This is sort of an out of context reply, but nevertheless...

"won&#39;t someone please think of the veigtables?&#33;" The poor buggers, all you vegitarians eating them just because you feel sorry for the animals. Well I don&#39;t think Vegitables deserve such raw treatment.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    i agree, Vegetables have feelings too&#33; i feel bad when i eat the carrots mah mum puts in da oven :*( :*( :*( :*(

edit: WTF ARE THOSE FACES ? ?? I DIDNT WANT THOSE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456