Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Read Whilst You Take A Shit? I Do!

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik+12 November 2003 - 21:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 12 November 2003 - 21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 15:49
    I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.
    That&#39;s too bad about the vegaterians. A well balanced diet is needed, and that includes meat.

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, sperm, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

OK. Back on topic. I have been wanting to get a copy of "Uncle John&#39;s Bathroom Book". A must for the serious defacator who needs to read during his/her crapping session. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s bullshit&#33; You don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by leonidas+12 November 2003 - 16:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas @ 12 November 2003 - 16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 21:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @12 November 2003 - 15:49
    I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.

That&#39;s too bad about the vegaterians. A well balanced diet is needed, and that includes meat.

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, sperm, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

OK. Back on topic. I have been wanting to get a copy of "Uncle John&#39;s Bathroom Book". A must for the serious defacator who needs to read during his/her crapping session.
    That&#39;s bullshit&#33; You don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about. [/b][/quote]
    What? Which part is bullshit, so I can correct you? I mention serveral points.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    I read magazines, hell sometimes i even do my homework and talk on the phone. It can be a very productive time if you put some effort into it. You shouldn&#39;t just waste your time sitting there.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+12 November 2003 - 21:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 12 November 2003 - 21:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 20:12

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, SPERM, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

OK. Back on topic. I have been wanting to get a copy of "Uncle John&#39;s Bathroom Book". A must for the serious defacator who needs to read during his/her crapping session.
    umm i dont produce sperm ...... [/b][/quote]

But nonetheless i suppose you have nail, hair, skin, muscles and a brain

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 21:31
    What? Which part is bullshit, so I can correct you? I mention serveral points.
    You&#39;re general statement is bull shit.

Be vegeterian and have a good health is as easy as if you are omnivorous.

By the waythis is off/topic so let&#39;s talk about shit ( It&#39;s the topic)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Benno+12 November 2003 - 20:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 12 November 2003 - 20:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@12 November 2003 - 21:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik
    @12 November 2003 - 20:12

Meat has protien, which is good, not only for skin, muscle, hair, nails, SPERM, etc..., but the brain too. Humans evolved into intellegent beings due to the fact of high protien diets. Sure, you can get protien in beans and shit like that, but eating a burger is easier. Its good for you.

-----------

umm i dont produce sperm ......

But nonetheless i suppose you have nail, hair, skin, muscles and a brain [/b][/quote]
    some people diagree about the brain part
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Lounge   -   #27
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I shit at least 3 - 5 Times a day.And yes I get alot of Reading in.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    thats abnormal

sugar free sweets and chewing gum n mints cause laxative effects

i read that on back of packet &#33;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Being a vegaterian is "ok", but to me it would suck. If you are a religious fanatic, Jesus Christ himself ate fish, lambs, etc.

You can&#39;t possibly be a 100% true vegaterian who eats strictly anything that isn&#39;t "meat". The simple fact that your mouth is loaded with micro-organisms makes you a non-vegaterian, every time you swallow your own spit, it happens. Look at your drinking water under a microscope. It looks like crabs, lobsters, bugs and germs floating in there. As a vegaterian, you "eat" those critters wether you like it or not.

Your statement is bullshit about my statement being bullshit. Why? Because it is.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    My Brother just brought over some Deer Meat.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast