Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why?!?

I have been tryin 2 download vice city 4 weeks now and every time it is something else totally different or doesnt even work!
    WHY do people always change the file name 2 something it isnt?
    Also if any1 does know the actual file of vice city could u pls tell me it so i can finally download it. Thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Try the 'VERIFIEDS'

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    internet.news
    I know there are often many files of same song with different names like

IT's my Life
    It's my Life (CDS)

but I also recognized that Kazaa also not only looks for same file name, but
    also for the size, means it does not matter sometimes if filename is different,
    but if the filesize is the same (exactly!) It will be also one source of same file :)

but I know your issue: sometimes many different files (one sources) not many
    sources for one working file :(

~nice dreams...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by cosmic doobie@12 November 2003 - 20:17
    Try the 'VERIFIEDS'
    What do you mean by the Verifieds?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Revan+12 November 2003 - 21:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Revan &#064; 12 November 2003 - 21:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cosmic doobie@12 November 2003 - 20:17
    Try the &#39;VERIFIEDS&#39;
    What do you mean by the Verifieds? [/b][/quote]
    In every forum heading e.g. movieworld, musicworld there are sub headings called Verifieds hashes and Verifieds in a Can there are links that work with kazaa lite and download the actual file without having to go though search to find them.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    old school
    I hate it when a song (MP3) gets it&#39;s file renamed there&#39;s a cover song Propahandhi do called "I want you to want me" (Cheap Trick) and a lot of people are sharing that file INCORRECTLY titled "NOFX - I want U 2 want me"

Rrrr
    that really urks me

Did someone download it and not know who propagandhi was and think to themselves "Hmm i never heard of that band... sounds like NOFX to me"
    same goes for a lot of me first and the gimme gimmes songs, or songs that are not covered by MFATGG but sound similair...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    And I&#39;m sure everyone remembers those songs labeled "Tool, Tori Amos, and NIN" or something like that. Here I am thinking there&#39;s the rarest collaboration I&#39;ve never heard, and it turned out to be the WORST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; music I&#39;ve heard since passing high-schoolers playing Backstreet Boys on the car radio.

Before you say it. Yes, I know Tori and Trent sang together. I know Trent and Maynard sang together. I know that Tori and Maynard sang together. But I&#39;d never heard all 3 at once.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    It annoys me that people assume every parody song is either Weird Al or Tenacious D. Has no one heard of Corky & The Juice Pigs or Da Vinci&#39;s Notebook??

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Corky rules&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Man you can get Vice City and GT3 now for &#036;20.And you have been trying for a Month?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast