Thread: Faster Downloads?

Hi friends, as you can see this is my second post, so im kinda have alot of newb questions, but ill as one today. Do you guys/girls know how i can find more users? I mean i have alot of downloads that are "searching" "connecting"( why doesnt it connect?) and remeotely qued, ive been trying to download these Jiu Jitsu instructionals for about one month now, and they never have users online, in downloads once in a great while, is there a way that i can FORCE the download? ive tried finding more sources but it never works. Thanks for your time

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    and another thing, it always shows a user trying to get connected (most of the time the same users) but they HARDLY ever download from them y??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Do you have a firewall? You might want to check out Diet kazaa. Search on google and you will find it. It is also on downloads . com
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    is diet kazaa only for music?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by wellimgoingtohellplayingthepiano@12 November 2003 - 22:50
    is diet kazaa only for music?
    Why?Is that all you are looking for is Music?

If so then PM me and you and me will share a little time together.....alone.Just a few Questions and then I will send you on your way.

FC B)

*And another thing.Think about making your name Shorter.*