Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Select A Supernode

MaxAndig
    @KazaaSearch

I have tested KS in Win 98, Win 98 SE and finally in Win ME.

KS works fine with these OSs, don`t worry about!

2. File Sharing   -   #82
    racer II's Avatar Poster
    I think it is just great that so many people working on programs for kazaa lite.
    But they shouldend be offended if someone likes a program from an other author better.
    They all have some great options and i know they all spend much time in development.
    And people shouldend say that a program made by X sucks, just be thankfull that those people make these tools for us.
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

3. File Sharing   -   #83
    Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 01:04
    I would like to add one feature to this proggie - location resolution. Hostname gives me little about the country or location. They should query online location resolvers, like NETGEO.
    Hey KazaaSearch, this is a good idea. Thanks

I will add this feature in the next version of KaZuperNodes

It should be available at www.FasttrackHelp.com within the next few day.
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

4. File Sharing   -   #84
    FTfakes, are you familiar with http://projectfasttrack.com ?

(Don&#39;t confuse with fasttrackproject.com -this url is about rails, not kazaa )

they seem to be doing a custom FT client, like rapidroad.

look here

http://projectfasttrack.com/projectfasttra...screenshots.asp

5. File Sharing   -   #85
    Im glad you boys got your toys and problems all out in the open, Those posts made very good reading.

Better than some programs on the tv LOL

As for the programs, and the developers of the software, i would like to say well done.

At the end of the day i think you would all benifit from each other, by helping each other.

NOW WHICH ONE IS BEST LOL.

Well Done

6. File Sharing   -   #86
    Well, the bickering made for fun reading, but now I have a question and would like all your opinions. I&#39;ve always just started Kazaa-lite and ran it the normal way except for using speed up. What is the reason you hop supernodes? Do you really get better and faster downloads? I assume you might find files you&#39;re having a hard time getting on your default snode, but are some snodes faster even though they&#39;re further away from you? My downloads speeds seriously suck and if hopping snodes would speed them up I&#39;ll hitchhike with the rest of you.

7. File Sharing   -   #87
    Originally posted by sillimander@13 February 2003 - 05:50
    What is the reason you hop supernodes? Do you really get better and faster downloads?
    The Downloadspeed we have not really testet yet. It would be nice, get informations about.
    Please try to post it @fasttrackhelp, otherwise we lose the overview.

We give you news, as soon we have to tell it. The interesting things happen momentary in the German Forum @fasttrackhelp. So you try to find out, what is going on there, it&#39;s very funny.

So long

8. File Sharing   -   #88
    could you maybe allow KaZuperNodes to be maximised? otherwise one can&#39;t see a damn thing. KaZaANet can be maximised, but not KaZuperNodes.

also, I must say, I don&#39;t really like this SN-mania. it reminds me of edonkey. remember the desperate searches for working servers? that&#39;s why after all overnet was created - to make it easier for people to connect. and that&#39;s what so easy about fasttrack - just switch on and ready to go. it&#39;s actually senseless to collect supernodes, there are so many already in the list, there must be some from every part of the world, and this ensures automatic updates of the respective supernodes from the respective parts of the world. don&#39;t tell me that ALL of your original supernodes were only from the US or whatever.

9. File Sharing   -   #89
    Originally posted by WRFan@15 February 2003 - 05:01
    don&#39;t tell me that ALL of your original supernodes were only from the US or whatever.
    Nobody tells you that. That&#39;s why SN tools query location resolving servers.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789