Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Select A Supernode

HELP ME!! ahh my kazaa wont connect now..

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    Mirai Trunks use the button 'restore original supernode list' and restart Kazaa.

lunatacs, it is not possible to connect to a selected supernode without restarting Kazaa
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    I am not sure this tool is any better than the experimental thing i made for myself. As soon as you connect to the desired supernode, your SN list is updated, and even if you block KazaaNet from rewriting, this list is tored in Kazaa memory, and nothing can prevent it from switching to another SN. So to stay on your desired SNode, you have to restart it every few minutes. It this tool still any use, after considering this remark?

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    I noticed that I was changing SN if I used pTrack or had the "auto seach more" box checked.

But if not I can stay connected to the same SN for hours.

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Originally posted by ketoprak@10 February 2003 - 23:51
    I noticed that I was changing SN if I used pTrack or had the "auto seach more" box checked.

But if not I can stay connected to the same SN for hours.
    exactly. you have to be very polite and tender with your supernode. don&#39;t search too much, don&#39;t abuse. otherwise... it kicks you off&#33;

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    I would like to add one feature to this proggie - location resolution. Hostname gives me little about the country or location. They should query online location resolvers, like NETGEO. My little program http://kazaasearch.ieplugins.com/KazaaNet.exe is able to resolve location (up to city of inet provider) for each of your supernodes. And its size is only 100 Kb. compare to Zupernodes which is 1.5 MB.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    Can&#39;t you guys work together ? We have now 3 programs (ie Kazupernodes, KazaaNet and another one also named KazaaNet). They all have good things, but it would be better to have the 3 in 1 &#33;&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Poster
    @ketoprak i agree with you seems like this is getting into a bit of a mine is better than yours at the moment

@KazaaSearch i got to say that kaZuperNodes is alot easier to use then your old SN program and i have stayed on some of the SN&#39;s for over 3 hours...And are you aware of another SN program called &#39;kazaanet&#39; too?As i have tested this also....

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    Hey KaZaASearch KaZupernodes has a real size of 58 KB, but due to the installer it has become that big. The installer includes already the runtimes. The people who are using your tool have to download them themselves. So if you add to your 100 kb all the runtimes I&#39;m not so sure if your prog is smaller than KaZuperNodes.

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 00:37
    So to stay on your desired SNode, you have to restart it every few minutes. It this tool still any use, after considering this remark?
    @KazaaSearch, hat is not true&#33; TBO is right, you can stay for hours on the same supernode&#33;&#33;&#33;
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast